Your perfect cruise

liberty64

South Pacific Tahiti, Bora Bora, Etc. Up to the Hawaiian Islands with a stop on Christmas Island. In Hawaii stops on the islands with over nights on them. Then ending up Mexico or Calif. or Canada.

Ideally I would love a cruise leaving from the US east coast, going through the Panama Canal, down the coast of South America, across past Easter Island, hitting Bora Bora, Papeete, etc., then around New Zealand, ending in Sydney.

Princess has something very similar, which is my bucket list itinerary: http://www.princess.com/find/cruiseDetails.do?voyageCode=C710.

I also want to hit Antarctica.

Hi,

if you could put your perfect itinerary together which islands/ports of call would you choose?

Can I get back to you? Even with 12 cruises in the Caribbean so far, my next two cruises has at least 5 new ports. St Croix, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, and Grenada. I haven't done Bermuda yet.

I have been to St Martin 3 times with 2 more on the schedule, I probably would keep that on there. If I pick a beach day, its Orient! If a 747 is ever landing on a day I am there, or if by some chance an A380, I would go back to Maho again.

Edited by BillOh

My idea cruise would be one leaving from Ft. Lauderdale since I am about 5 miles from the port. It would leave from here and make its way to Australia, New Zealand, as many South Pacific islands as possible and then going to Hawaii and Alaska. It also needs to make its way back to Ft. Lauderdale. Any additional stops would be a bonus. Now if we only had that kind of time. I'm not asking for much, am I? :D

Harmony of the Seas, departure from MIA or FLL to Coco Cay, Turks & Caicos, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, San Juan (overnight), Barbados, St. Kitts, Antigua, Aruba, Curacao, with early morning arrivals, and late night departures, and all the necessary sea days in between. I think this is around 20 nights, probably the ship won't fit in all ports, and will be very expensive, but that's the perfect cruise. :eek:

Stick me on a ship.

Push it INTO the ocean.

Don't let it return for at least 7 days.

I prefer my cruise ships ON the ocean' date=' not [b']IN [/b]it. :p

Edited by ramja96

Not enough time or space to list it all.

But the normal Sydney to London, via South Africa

A few weeks in England, broken up by a northerncruise, a med cruise and a European river cruise.

Then a TA, a couple of weeks on the Nth East Coast, (NY area)

Caribbean cruise.

Down east coast to Antarctica

I few weeks south east coast (around Florida)

Panama Canal

Some time in West Coast

Canada/Alaska, with land portion

Trans Pacific back to Aus with the usual (and not so usual) ports thrown in.