Baltimore 2005

omdiane

Royal Caribbean will have Grandeur of the Seas out of Baltimore in 2005.

Carnival Miracle usually has a few cruises and Norwegian Crown has several departures from Baltimore as well. Holland America Rotterdam VI generally has a few departures out of Baltimore.

The port of Baltimore 2005 schedule is not available yet.:cool:

Check out this link:

http://www.marylandports.com/cruises/2004/Schedule2004.htm

Roy

I sailed on the Miracle out of Baltimore in May. My wife and I loved it so much that as soon as we got back I called my TA and requested that she book me on the cruise in 2005. She sadly told me that Carnival would not being offering any cruises in 2005. Now, she didn't mention the other lines.

From Jul 05-Sep 05, RCL, Grandeur of the Seas to Bermuda from Baltimore.

I've already booked for November 05.

Go to royalcaribbean.com to check out the itinerary. Prices are good since it's only a 5-day cruise. Will be in Bermuda for about 34 hours.

Many websites have no bookings for 2005 as yet.

If you haven't been to Bermuda, it's steamy in the summer months.

Good luck!

I agree that Vacations-to-go is the easiest place now to find about cruises from there in 2005, as the port's web site is not yet ready for next year...

And my question is that we are sailing out of South Locust Point Marine Terminal (NCL Crown) in November. Does anyone know which car rental company might be closest to there as we are on a repositioning cruise and thus interested in getting a rental to get to Baltimore and then a cab from rental lot to pier, versus driving and parking at the pier. We will be flying back at the end of the cruise and getting another rental car to get home which we find is more convenient (and actually cheaper) than parking a car for 2+weeks.

Randy - I live in Baltimore. You might want to check out Enterprize.

I looked in the phone book and here are some local numbers:

BWI Airport - (410) 684-3801

Baltimore City - South (Pratt Street) - (410) 727-8080

Toll Free Number: 1-800-736-8222

GLW513, thanks for the recommendation, but I tried Enterprise and first of all they are closed on Sundays which is when we sail, and secondly the local location said that they would charge a $100 or $200 drop off charge, which makes renting from Hertz and then taking a cab much cheaper. Randy

RandyD, you may want to consider a van shuttle service, such as the BlueVan (I think that is the name). We've used van shuttle service many times to and from airports and they are pretty reasonably priced - about $50 with tips for 2 people to go about 40 miles.

BlueB

I sort of thought/agreed with you and have sent a message to the local airport shuttle service to see if they also do shuttle service to the port.

I know that Carnival brought Miracle in here early in the spring and several people from the neighborhood were on it, but it was a round trip, and they all went out of the bigger port, and were round trip, so probably parked on their own..........We'll see, and if now I will rent a car that I can drop off nearest to the port and either plead for a van ride, or for them to call me a cab to the port.

It's not until the end of November so I won't be sweating it.

Thanks for the input. Rd

Archived