Fridge in cabins on Triumph?

Tinkrbell

To the best of my knowledge, the fridges are only in the suites on the Triumph. We sailed on the Triumph earlier this year, and due to plumbing issues in our suite, we were bumped down from a suite to a balcony cabin after the first day. We had the fridge in the suite, but not in the balcony. Perhaps another poster will have more definitive information to share.

Can anyone tell me if there are fridges in all of the rooms on the Triumph?

Someone made a comment about not having a fridge in their room. I thought this was a pretty standard item in all of the rooms.

When we were on the Triumph there was no fridge in the room. When we asked about storing insulin we were immediately given one, the head housekeeper was adamant about it saying "Insulin must have a fridge!" So, there are definitely some available, just ask.

Thanks everyone. Can anyone tell me how to get a fridge in the room?

Do we need to request one in advance or wait until on the ship?

I would contact the special needs department so it will be noted on your reservation ahead of time and be sure to go to guest services as soon as you board, as I am sure there are a limited number of them.

Can anyone tell me if there are fridges in all of the rooms on the Triumph?

Someone made a comment about not having a fridge in their room. I thought this was a pretty standard item in all of the rooms.

No there are no refrigerators in the rooms on triumph except in the suites. I usually take a portable soft sided ice chests in my room steward usually fills it with ice twice a day. This actually kept my cokes and wine much colder than the refrigerators usually do.

When we were on the Triumph there was no fridge in the room. When we asked about storing insulin we were immediately given one, the head housekeeper was adamant about it saying "Insulin must have a fridge!" So, there are definitely some available, just ask.

Insulin does not necessarily require refrigeration in fact for some of the modern insulins it is contraindicated to return the insulin to the refrigerator once it is brought to room temperature and in use. Check with your pharmacist!

We stayed in an inside room and did not have a fridge. We are sailing on the 8-24 on a ALF Balcony and called Carnaval and was advised that we would have one in the room. I am bringing a cooler because I have found in the past that the reps do not always have the correct information. We will need a fridge for my medications and formula. In the past on other lines a fridge has been brought to the room when we needed one. Hope you have a wonderful vacation.