Epic Photo Review – Specialty Dining - Menus - Freestyle Dailies - Deck Tours

megacruiser

Wrong information, the port elevator goes to Posh on deck 18 and needs a Haven card. The starboard one is public and goes to deck 18.

Both elevators start on deck 15, outside the buffet entrance.

Also you can use the forward staircase on starboard to go up to deck 18 by foot.

Deck 18 is a great quiet place on the Epic!

Was on Epic last March 1 2015. If i have any advice...for all....you must see HOWL AT THE MOON! I was a solo cruiser and it was hilarious and fun and the best evening i have had in over 10 yrs lol! Just saying...

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Wrong information, the port elevator goes to Posh on deck 18 and needs a Haven card. The starboard one is public and goes to deck 18.

Both elevators start on deck 15, outside the buffet entrance.

Also you can use the forward staircase on starboard to go up to deck 18 by foot.

Deck 18 is a great quiet place on the Epic!

Aha, tremendous, that sounds good. Thanks so much. We will try it next year

Megacruiser, Thank you for an amazingly informative photogenic play by play of your Epic experience. It has been a most enjoyably read & made me reconsider my earlier thoughts of not sailing NCL again after a 10 night Med on the Jade 3 years ago. I have just booked 32 mights in the Med from Feb 3rd 2016 in a studio based on your review.

Continued smooth sailing to you my friend.

Megacruiser, Thank you for an amazingly informative photogenic play by play of your Epic experience. It has been a most enjoyably read & made me reconsider my earlier thoughts of not sailing NCL again after a 10 night Med on the Jade 3 years ago. I have just booked 32 mights in the Med from Feb 3rd 2016 in a studio based on your review.

Continued smooth sailing to you my friend.

32 consecutive nights, that should entitle you a reserved bar stool at Shakers each night! :D

Following...with a question, is the studio bigger or smaller then an inside cabin? This will be our first time with NCL, I gave heard there are a lot of issues with the bathroom set up, I am hoping it shouldn't be for us since it's just my husband and myself. We are staying mid ship, deck 11.

Tracy

A inside has more sq ft than a studio the issue is the bathroom has glass doors on toilet and shower so u can see a outline of the person but their is a privacy curtain you can pull if u find it to be a issue but as its itself and your husband their would be any major issue and enjoy ur cruise [emoji568][emoji3]

Thanks for the Awesome review. It got me so excited for our sept 13 Barcelona sailing. Can you email me the info on the transfer service you used Juanita.strickland@gmail.com. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Which port are you trying to get a transfer for? I know we have room on ours from Civacchia port into Rome.

Tracy

Does anyone know what the laundry cost is on the Epic?

Don't remember the exact cost per item but it was several dollars per item laundered. But they ran a special in the Livorno daily for one full bag of laundry for $19.95 -- drop off Friday at noon, returned Saturday evening. Can't comment on the service as I didn't use it.

498b290115d4ba43599ad4b5be9a8e4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't remember the exact cost per item but it was several dollars per item laundered. But they ran a special in the Livorno daily for one full bag of laundry for $19.95 -- drop off Friday at noon, returned Saturday evening. Can't comment on the service as I didn't use it.

498b290115d4ba43599ad4b5be9a8e4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not bad. Might make use of that if they offer it.

Tracy

We recently did the med cruise on the epic and really really enjoyed it. As first time cruisers, I can honestly say we will definitely be doing it again! Maybe something like the Norwegian Fjords interests us.

I really enjoyed waking up in the morning and being somewhere new each day.

We saved tons of money by doing the excursions ourselves mind, as we felt the cruise ones were a bit pricey, but each to their own and all that :)