Navigator vs Independence

lmccray

Planning on going on a December cruise to Western Caribbean. Both ships leave Fort Lauderdale. Indy going to Belize and Cozumel. Nav going to Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Labadee. Been to all ports except Belize. I've been on Oasis, Majesty and Freedom. If you had to chose, which ship and why?

Thank you

wouldn't go on either then. Just not worth the hassle to me getting on and off for only 5 or 6 days

I really want to go on Vision the following week to Eastern Caribbean but it's out of my price range but I would love to visit different ports.

Thanks for your opinion.

Planning on going on a December cruise to Western Caribbean. Both ships leave Fort Lauderdale. Indy going to Belize and Cozumel. Nav going to Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Labadee. Been to all ports except Belize. I've been on Oasis, Majesty and Freedom. If you had to chose, which ship and why?

Thank you

Based on the PORTS, and the fact that you've been to Belize, I'd do the Navigator. We loved Grand Cayman. Cozumel was our least favorite stop. NOS is also a lovely ship. I have not been on Independence, so I can't COMPARE, but I can recommend NOS on its own merits.

Indy shoul be less considering its one less night. I would do Navigator. We have sailed her twice and will be on again in 2017. Navigator was recently updated so that's a plus as well.

You have already done Freedom which is the same class as Indy. Maybe you should do Navigator to experience the Voyager class of ships.

The Navigator class is my favorite so I'm a bit biased. I think it is the perfect sized ship and had the perfect balance of stuff to do. With the upgrades I'm sure it will be even better.

That being said, we are going on the Freedom the week of Oct 4 passing up the Navigator cruise the same week. DW veto'd the Navigator cruise because there was no Coco Cay or Labadee.