Swimming with stingrays in French Polynesia. Best place/tour?

Petalsmum

Going on Radiance in April and wanting to swim with the stingrays and sharks while in the Tahitian islands. Nothing strenuous for this old girl please! :):)

Any advice please?

Edited by Petalsmum

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!. Just came off a 10 day Oceania cruise in French Polynesia. The 3/4 day with Patrick is the best thing you could do on this island. We had the best time swimming with sharks, feeding rays, snorkeling in the coral gardens, and having a luau on Patrick's private island. An absolutely perfect day! I've been booking my own excursions for 20 years of cruising, and this was by far a real jewel. Do not miss this opportunity for a wonderful experience. http://www.maohinui.net/en/

Wow!. Just came off a 10 day Oceania cruise in French Polynesia. The 3/4 day with Patrick is the best thing you could do on this island. We had the best time swimming with sharks, feeding rays, snorkeling in the coral gardens, and having a luau on Patrick's private island. An absolutely perfect day! I've been booking my own excursions for 20 years of cruising, and this was by far a real jewel. Do not miss this opportunity for a wonderful experience. http://www.maohinui.net/en/

Do you recall if Patrick had fins? Thanks

Apart from Patrick's tour in Bora bora which is amazing, we did ship's tour on Moorea with stingrays. It was a visit to an island with snorkelling stop. It was fun and we really enjoyed interacting with stingrays and loads of sharks, although the Sharks were smaller than the ones in Bora bora, but there were too many boats at once and too crowded to fully enjoy the experience.