Is Rhapsody Trio still playing Princess sships

toothmaker

We heard the wonderful music of Rhapsody Trio when we were on our Panama Canal cruise this past May on the Island Princess. Was wondering if they are still playing on Princess. Would like to get two more of their CD's. The email provided on the CD we did buy is nowhere to be found on the web. Thank you for any replies.

• 6 months later...

Yes, they are still on the Ruby Princess until the end of the Alaskan cruise season, then understand they may be going to the Golden Princess, which will be going to Australia. They are fabulous and have been trying to reach them by their email also, and have not had any luck.:D

Yes, they are still on the Ruby Princess until the end of the Alaskan cruise season, then understand they may be going to the Golden Princess, which will be going to Australia. They are fabulous and have been trying to reach them by their email also, and have not had any luck.:D

Welcome to CC!

I contacted them in April 2015 after my Hawaii cruise. Thomas responded saying that they would be on the Ruby Princess for all of Alaska (September 14). He did not say where they will be there next.

I am surprised that he hasn't contacted you. He was very quick to replay.

They are wonderful. Robert has such a way with the audience. (Heart throb)

Oh yes, quite a heart throb. :D What email address did you use to get in contact with them? I also used the one inside their CD,but still have heard nothing back.

That's the email address I used. It may have gotten lost. I am sure Thomas would not mind a second email from you (seems as though he is the contact person). I found them all to be quite personable and very nice.

I also understand that Princess call center "may" have this information.

• 1 month later...
We would love to contact the Rhapsody Trio members, we were reading through hoping somebody would name contact info, is there a certain site to find this information, or you can message me on this site, thank you

I don't think I am giving out private information since this is the address on their CD.

rhapsody.strings@yahoo.com

Thomas, Robert, and the bass player

They are on the Ruby until tomorrow. Don't know where they will be after that. Please post if anyone does know that information.

• 9 months later...

Hi, we just disembarked Grand Princess in SF on July 10, 2016 after our 10-day Alaskan Cruise. On the same day, the ship sailed again for Alaska, with the Rhapsody Trio on board. Every day they play fantastic, elegant, classics with that Hungarian flair!

Hi, we just disembarked Grand Princess in SF on July 10, 2016 after our 10-day Alaskan Cruise. On the same day, the ship sailed again for Alaska, with the Rhapsody Trio on board. Every day they play fantastic, elegant, classics with that Hungarian flair!

Thanks for the info and welcome to Cruise Critic! :)