Booked our first Princess cruise

CStorm

Looking forward to our fabulous cruise in more than a year :rolleyes:. Anyways, a couple of questions. We are on the Regal in Oct 2016.

Are there links that talk about cabins? We have booked an aft B736 and B738. Just looking for some pictures, reviews, etc. Praying the soot issue isn't too bad.

Is there a link that tells you about the wine selection and the beer/liquor selection?

Any tidbits anyone want to add?

Thanks in advance!

Looking forward to our fabulous cruise in more than a year :rolleyes:. Anyways, a couple of questions. We are on the Regal in Oct 2016.

Are there links that talk about cabins? We have booked an aft B736 and B738. Just looking for some pictures, reviews, etc. Praying the soot issue isn't too bad.

Is there a link that tells you about the wine selection and the beer/liquor selection?

Thanks in advance!

Hope you'll enjoy your cruise as much as we have enjoyed our cruises on the Royal & Regal.

Here's a link to a recent thread (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2239308) about wine & if you're interested in a wine package I can give you a link to that also.

At the top of the Princess forum page is a relatively new thread about cabins & if you're lucky you might find info on your cabin. Another option would be to do an online search with the ship & cabin numbers.

Thanks in advance!

Good choice booking the Regal/Royal.

Well I sorta have the answers. I found a thread with a link, a lady created a spreadsheet (with the intention of figuring out weather the beverage package was a good deal BUT) it will answer all of your beverage questions. It's a complete list of all cocktails, beers wines with the prices....it's AWESOME. Unfortunately, I have no clue how to get you there. SORRY , hunt to princess thread involving beverage packages.

Pictures.... CC posted about 3000 pics of regal, including videos of the different rooms.

We just returned from our Regal cruise. Loved the ship. We had an aft deluxe balcony (D730). We were initially concerned because of all the horror stories we read here regarding soot. We never noticed soot. I rubbed my hands on the table in the morning and there was no soot. I'd book this cabin again if I had the opportunity.

Welcome to Princess!, I'm sure you'll have a great time. After having sampled what other cruiselines had to offer I settled on Princess. I've not regretted that choice!!:)

We just returned from our Regal cruise. Loved the ship. We had an aft deluxe balcony (D730). We were initially concerned because of all the horror stories we read here regarding soot. We never noticed soot. I rubbed my hands on the table in the morning and there was no soot. I'd book this cabin again if I had the opportunity.

Thank you for the reassurance :). We love aft balconies and always book them.

Welcome to Princess!, I'm sure you'll have a great time. After having sampled what other cruiselines had to offer I settled on Princess. I've not regretted that choice!!:)

We are obviously not loyalists to any line, we are more concerned with itineraries right now. Who knows, maybe Princess will be it for us.

Remember to get your military OBC if you were in the military. I see it is your first cruise with Princess and you may not know of this OBC. You will love Princess.

It is indeed our first Princess cruise although we are not military. It's nice to see that Princess recognized those that are and gives them a little something for it.

It is indeed our first Princess cruise although we are not military. It's nice to see that Princess recognized those that are and gives them a little something for it.

Do you own at least 100 shares of Carnival Corp. stock in any type of account. If yes then you can get OBC. Check out Carnival Corp. Shareholder Benefits on line.

We returned from our first Princess cruise recently and really enjoyed the experience. The cabin was good with a decent sized balcony, food was good and the staff were courteous efficient and friendly. The only slight niggle for us was the coffee, it was for me awful, we bought a coffee card which was well worth it. Hope you enjoy your cruise.