Lido L115 on Royal Princess

fielddreamer

Not the person you are looking for however I have L114 my next cruise.

How did you like the area your cabin was in ? Any tips appreciated :)

Reader

You could not have made a better choice of cabin. It is in a very quiet area since there is hardly any foot traffic. The ship rides very well in the front high and a great view. It is on the same deck as the pool and one deck below the private lounge area. We never heard any noise above us through the cruise . You do not have to walk far for the pool and the Horizon Court Buffet . I picked it because of all the advantages and I was right. The best part about the cabin is the 42" T.V. I have pic's if you want !

You could not have made a better choice of cabin. It is in a very quiet area since there is hardly any foot traffic. The ship rides very well in the front high and a great view. It is on the same deck as the pool and one deck below the private lounge area. We never heard any noise above us through the cruise . You do not have to walk far for the pool and the Horizon Court Buffet . I picked it because of all the advantages and I was right. The best part about the cabin is the 42" T.V. I have pic's if you want !

fielddreamer

Thanks So much...almost switched cabins but then weighed the pros & cons also . I am so glad I did not switch :D

When you have a chance any pictures you post would be appreciated. (Hope the PCB's are not too bad) Merry Christmas!

Reader

Edited by Reader0108598

Nope. It's the furthest forward inside stateroom on the starboard side.

Great Choice for an inside cabin:) Not only are you close to the pool and the horizon court but you have huge balcony right down the hall:D

Reader

Edited by Reader0108598

• 5 weeks later...
Would the person wanting info on this cabin please contact us since we just got off !

Not that person, but we have L115 booked for later this year. Would appreciate any info you did not post already in this thread plus the pictures you mention. Do you have any pictures of the view from the balcony?

caribill at yahoo dot com

Thanks

• 1 year later...

We Just Booked a 20 day to the Caribbean for October 2016... Thanks for your input on this cabin... really was not sure if we would have a view because it says it is Obstructed view... Any pictures would be awesome... Our friends have L109 right next door.:D

We Just Booked a 20 day to the Caribbean for October 2016... Thanks for your input on this cabin... really was not sure if we would have a view because it says it is Obstructed view... Any pictures would be awesome... Our friends have L109 right next door.:D

Balcony view for L115

891230032123014RoyalPrincesscabinL115-viewofbalconyDSC03997_zpsecf98347.jpg

• 4 months later...

I'm pleased to read these comments. We're new to cruising and picked L115 for a 2 week cruise from Rome to Barcelona next July. It seems like we've made a good choice. I thought there would be very little foot traffic because of the position of the cabins.

We are booked in L107 this coming March. This will be our first Pricess cruise. Haas anyone been in this cabin or know anything more about its location? It is a front corner cabin.

We were in L107 on the Royal and loved everything about this cabin.

Great balcony which you can use when cruising if it's not too windy and is wonderful for arriving and departing ports.

Good closet space, bedroom seems like a private room. This cabin is almost like a suite without the benefits. We had no problem with excessive movement in the cabin. Quiet location with easy access to everything Lido.

medsed,

we will be sailing in L108 this thursday, the starboard twin to your L107.

if you would provide email, would be glad to send you a few cabin pics upon return.

That would be wonderful. I use gmail...medsed63......

Thank you so very much!

medsed,

we will be sailing in L108 this thursday, the starboard twin to your L107.

if you would provide email, would be glad to send you a few cabin pics upon return.

We were in L107 on the Royal and loved everything about this cabin.

Great balcony which you can use when cruising if it's not too windy and is wonderful for arriving and departing ports.

Good closet space, bedroom seems like a private room. This cabin is almost like a suite without the benefits. We had no problem with excessive movement in the cabin. Quiet location with easy access to everything Lido.

We have been in forward suites before so are aware of the wind and possible bumpy sailing....we were even in a storm so bad that they closed outside decks for two days....it was not really that bad even then so I think wind and movement will be ok with us. I was wondering about noise from above. I find there to be little foot traffic in the very front and all in all it tends to be a quiet area of the ship.

Is the balcony furniture on the side or is it on the front facing part of the balcony?

March cannot come soon enough....I long to be cruising!