Coral princess C537

Travelinyolo

I am on medication that limits the amount of sun exposure I can tolerate. Can anyone please tell me if C 537 on the caribe deck on the Coral is fully or partially covered.I have checked deck plans and it is;however , I called princess and was told it was not covered,thus my dilemma......thank you so much for your help.

I am on medication that limits the amount of sun exposure I can tolerate. Can anyone please tell me if C 537 on the caribe deck on the Coral is fully or partially covered.I have checked deck plans and it is;however , I called princess and was told it was not covered,thus my dilemma......thank you so much for your help.

It is what most people call 1/2 covered and 1/2 uncovered. Of course if the sun is low enough in the sky, even covered balconies can be in sun.

The below photo, although not of your specific cabin, shows the covering of the balcony.

980A06581012CabinC331balconyishalfcoveredDSC01317_zps10042629.jpg

The balcony is 9'x9' of which 5' is covered. How much or how little sun you'll get will depend on the time of day and ship's direction. Most of the time, there'll be some shade.

A suggestion is to bring a clamp-on chair umbrella. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00YHYEMNG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1438324826&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SY200_QL40