Crown Princess Question

bartsplace

I will be cruising on the Crown Princess October 17 - November 14 2015. How can I find out what berth the Crown Princess will be docked 10/17 and 11/14. I need to have the address to make transportation reservations with Super Shuttle.

I will be cruising on the Crown Princess October 17 - November 14 2015. How can I find out what berth the Crown Princess will be docked 10/17 and 11/14. I need to have the address to make transportation reservations with Super Shuttle.

What port?

OOPS. San Pedro, CA

I don't know what pier, but it does not really matter.

I will say that we gave up making a res with SS as they never had it when I showed up to catch it.

There are always ones waiting at the airport and the port for the return.

Just see the SS supervisor that oversees the vans as they come and go.

Another option is Prime Time as well. They will both be there at the port/LAX.

Both are $17 pp each way. Outside bag claim at LAX.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

On Oct 14 according to "Cruise TT" the Crown is the only ship docked at San Pedro. So she will almost certainly be at the World Cruise Terminal right off the highway. The shuttle companies know where this is and all you will have to tell them is take me to the Crown Princess in San Pedro. When you disembark shuttle services will be lined up at the pier to take passengers to the airport.

On Oct 14 according to "Cruise TT" the Crown is the only ship docked at San Pedro. So she will almost certainly be at the World Cruise Terminal right off the highway. The shuttle companies know where this is and all you will have to tell them is take me to the Crown Princess in San Pedro. When you disembark shuttle services will be lined up at the pier to take passengers to the airport.

OP is talking about the October 17 sailing of the Crown from Los Angeles. I am not sure if there is a October 14 sailing, but it is not OP's

Also remember that shuttle companies take groups of passengers to general areas. There could be some other stops before you get to the pier and it may take longer than the normal direct 45 mins.on I405 to I110. The last time sailed from San Pedro there was a passenger in our shuttle that went to Redondo Beach. The driver took Rt. 1 south from the airport to drop her off before proceeding to San Pedro. It was a nice tour, but took a long time. We arrived a few days before sailing so it wasn't a time issue for us.

Also remember that shuttle companies take groups of passengers to general areas. There could be some other stops before you get to the pier and it may take longer than the normal direct 45 mins.on I405 to I110. The last time sailed from San Pedro there was a passenger in our shuttle that went to Redondo Beach. The driver took Rt. 1 south from the airport to drop her off before proceeding to San Pedro. It was a nice tour, but took a long time. We arrived a few days before sailing so it wasn't a time issue for us.

I have to say we have been using SS/PT quite a bit and we have yet to take a detour. ;)

Although we did go to a neighboring pier as we arrived and dropped off passengers for another cruise line.

OP is talking about the October 17 sailing of the Crown from Los Angeles. I am not sure if there is a October 14 sailing, but it is not OP's

Yes, I typed in the incorrect date. The information provided is correct for Oct 17, 2015.

I have to say we have been using SS/PT quite a bit and we have yet to take a detour. ;)

Although we did go to a neighboring pier as we arrived and dropped off passengers for another cruise line.

My point here is that it can happen and did happen to us. If we had landed on the day of sailing we would have made the ship, but a kind of late arrival. So, it's just a warning to ask the shuttle company about their drop offs before climbing in.

Just this past February in San Francisco the same thing happened. There were three of us in the shuttle. A 40 min drive from the airport to our hotel took around 90 mins as the driver had a fare to a private home on the way. A long city street detour.

My point here is that it can happen and did happen to us. If we had landed on the day of sailing we would have made the ship, but a kind of late arrival. So, it's just a warning to ask the shuttle company about their drop offs before climbing in.

Just this past February in San Francisco the same thing happened. There were three of us in the shuttle. A 40 min drive from the airport to our hotel took around 90 mins as the driver had a fare to a private home on the way. A long city street detour.

The same thing happened to me last December. I used Super Shuttle from the airport to San Pedro hotel. It was a weekend and not rush hour and should have taken 45 minutes at the most. Instead it took over an hour and a half because the driver stopped at one hotel near the airport and then took people to a private home and I have no idea where that was. Fortunately I was a day early and didn't have to worry about making it to the cruise.