Question on Ipod Connector

gpension

Hi....we'll be sailing this coming Saturday on SDII and our very excited to give it a try!

One question I had was on the ipod speaker in the room...does it use the lightning connector or the older connector. I ask because in most hotels they have the older radios with the old connectors and wanted to know if I should plan accordingly.

Thanks!

Hi....we'll be sailing this coming Saturday on SDII and our very excited to give it a try!

One question I had was on the ipod speaker in the room...does it use the lightning connector or the older connector. I ask because in most hotels they have the older radios with the old connectors and wanted to know if I should plan accordingly.

Thanks!

Sea Dream speakers (and charger) has the original 30 pin connector: you will need an adaptor if you have a lightening connection appliance.

You can use a 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm stereo cable from headphone jack of iPhone to back of iPhone base. That is what we did.

Wow, Popper, you are high tech. It usually takes me until Tuesday to figure out how to get music out of my iPod. Heck, I can't turn off the tv until Monday.