Thomson Dream Cruise and stay to The Canary Islands for a Newbie!

We have cruised before (mainly with P and o and Princess0 but are wondering about a Cruise and Stay package for Winter 2018 with Thomson. Has anyone got any advice for Cruise and Stay and how does Thomson Dream compare with the P and O ships?I know there are not as many Balcony Cabins but are the inside/outside cabins a similar size to those on P and O and is there a fridge and kettle. i have also heard that thomson charge for using the safe.Is this correct and if so how much?

Has anyone stayed in Tenerife with the package and can you recommend any of the suggested hotels.:)

Never been on P&O so can't compare cabin sizes. There are kettles in all cabins to make your early morning cuppa. Yes, you do pay for the safe. I think it's £15 for 7 days and £25 for 14, (correct me if I'm wrong folks).

As for your stay in Tenerife, I would check out the various hotels on Trip Advisor.

Have a great cruise, we loved the Dream.

We paid £25 for 2 weeks on the dream for a safe, we have had an inside plus and a balcony cabin on the dream both were a decent size and had a fridge and kettle. The Dream is a great ship good size with fabulous staff.

Has anyone stayed in Tenerife with the package and can you recommend any of the suggested hotels.:)

As far as I know, you can stay in any hotel that Thomsons offer in their regular package holiday brochure, you are not restricted to the ones suggested in their Cruise & Stay offerings.

It depends on what type of hotel you prefer - adults only perhaps ?

We stayed in the Cleopatra Palace last year - excellent all round.

As far as I know, you can stay in any hotel that Thomsons offer in their regular package holiday brochure, you are not restricted to the ones suggested in their Cruise & Stay offerings.

It depends on what type of hotel you prefer - adults only perhaps ?

We stayed in the Cleopatra Palace last year - excellent all round.

Thank you. thats useful to know, particularly as a friend had recommended a hotel which isn t on the cruise and stay list but is available in the thomson brochure:)