Holiday Inn Westbank

sailor05

Anyone have an idea if this is a nice play to sleep for the night pre-cruise. Probably won't get there until 7 pm and we're boarding at 10:30-11:00 so we just want a nice clean place to sleep. This is located next to a fairly new Courtyard by Marriot and the address is 275 Whitney Ave, Gretna, La 70053. Seems like there is a couple other Holiday Inn's in the area so I want to make sure we're talking about the right one. Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Thanks! It looks good from the pics and has tons of positive reviews when doing a google search. Anyone know how far it is to Bourbon St and Cafe Du Monde? We arrive Saturday evening at 5:30 and cruise the next morning so I was thinking of taking a walk down Bourbon St that night and going to Cafe Du Monde in the morning.

Thanks! It looks good from the pics and has tons of positive reviews when doing a google search. Anyone know how far it is to Bourbon St and Cafe Du Monde? We arrive Saturday evening at 5:30 and cruise the next morning so I was thinking of taking a walk down Bourbon St that night and going to Cafe Du Monde in the morning.

About 4-5 miles.