Grand Circle MV Discovery

twototravel

We just returned from our Grand Circle cruise/tour of Panama on the MV Discovery. We spent 3 nights traversing the entire Panama Canal in a 24 passenger catamaran. Wow, what a great way to see and experience the canal.

I tried posting in the Reviews section but since this boat didn't come up, I couldn't figure out how.

Grand Circle river cruises go in this forum, but posts about their small-ship cruises go in Other Cruise Lines:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=218

The Cruise Critic Review section includes a lot of information about the ships that Grand Circle owns, but not M/S Discovery -- perhaps because it is only chartered by Grand Circle. BTW, don't confuse the current M/S Discovery with the MV Discovery, which was an older cruise ship operated by Cruise & Maritime Voyages:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=304

• Members
We just returned from our Grand Circle cruise/tour of Panama on the MV Discovery. We spent 3 nights traversing the entire Panama Canal in a 24 passenger catamaran. Wow, what a great way to see and experience the canal.

I tried posting in the Reviews section but since this boat didn't come up, I couldn't figure out how.

We have a constantly updating list of ships that need to be added to our site. It sounds like Grand Circle exclusively charters this vessel; if they do, we can probably add it. I'll check.