Platinum/Elite Area on Majestic Princess

Does anyone know if the Majestic Princess will have an area set aside for Platinum/Elite Passengers. Both wife and I love that area each evening before dinner. I hope they have not taken it away. Then again they may of moved it to another part of the ship.

Hi John,

I don't know if they do have a spot for it as there is isn't any Skywalkers on it but looking at the deck plans my best bet would be in the Hollywood Conservatory.

The people who might be in the know would most likely be found on the princess board as a few have posted about their cruise on the new ship. There should be a few here who have been on the Royal or Regal who may be in the know. It should be the same as the Majestic I would think.

I think the Meeting Suite and VIP Lounge on deck 14 are too small for the event and would just be used for the Suite guests and maybe high rollers or most travelled.

From what I read on the Princess forum during the first couple of Majestic cruises, they use the Hollywood Conservatory for the PES functions.

Oooh, that does sound fancy. Can I google up pictures of the Hollywood Conservatory?

Oooh, that does sound fancy. Can I google up pictures of the Hollywood Conservatory?

There's a long video on YouTube (should be easy to find) that includes the Hollywood Conservatory [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for that. Just read that's the new name for the Sanctuary. Sounds like an interesting seating arrangement for an evening cocktail style party :confused:

The Hollywood Conservatory is not the Sanctuary, when I cruised on the Majestic Princess from April 16-23.

There were activities in the Patter held there during the day, included giant Jenga. There were no Sanctuary lounge chairs, also.

The PES lounge was held in the Hollywood Conservatory nightly, except for the 2nd formal night when they have the Captain's Circle party (which was held in the Vista Gaming Lounge). The Vista Gaming Lounge was the location of the PES Disembarkation lounge.

Due to the odd and minimal seating, as well as the heat that came from the sun coming in the windows, the Hollywood Conservatory was not the best PES location. I would imagine if they had a lot of PES guest on a trip, it would move to the VGL.

Thanks for that. Just read that's the new name for the Sanctuary. Sounds like an interesting seating arrangement for an evening cocktail style party :confused:

Definitely not a Sanctuary. Totally enclosed, no charge, and can be noisy. By the sound of it, it's more like Celebrity's Sky Lounge.

There is no Sanctuary on Majestic.