Car hire in Corfu

We just found a car hire company on line, can't remember the name. Anyway, it worked well, when we docked, the car was waiting and a guy gave us the keys. When we returned to the port, we just left the car in the car park with the keys in the glove box. As there was no one from the company there, we took lots of pictures of the car to prove there was no damage just in case. All worked well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are doing a B2B cruise so we will have a whole (long) day in Corfu, we are thinking about hiring a car for the day, has anyone noticed a car hire place at the terminal or nearby?

Can't help with this but I think you are very brave It's the sort of thing we used to do when we were much younger and are a little envious of the freedom you will have. Hope all goes well.

Sent from my b1-720 using Forums mobile app

Well Pensioncruiser we are pensioners as well lol, we did it in Aruba and Barbados, it's really good for changeover day, we did the hoho bus in Majorca but for 4 people a car is about the same price.

Which town is nearest to the port, is it just Corfu town?

Yes its just a 10 min bus ride from the port, unless as we had last year you have weather problems and it takes over 2 hrs first time I have ever been worried about missing the ship, we found a very friendly taxi driver who found a way round the stationary traffic he had a big tip!

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app