How are the Swans doing?

Good news ML! Swans have had a win today against the Brisbane Lions and Buddy had a great game - kicked 8 goals 4 behinds. The final score was Swans 20.15.135 to 12.9.81.

Leigh

Screamer of a goal from Buddy, too. Good to see him acknowledge the inconsistency and bring his talent for the win!

Yep, heard the good news about an hour ago--way to go Swans!! And Buddy has finally broken out. This will turn their season around--rest of league, watch out :D

Now I feel good about proudly displaying my Swans flag and wearing my Swans T-shirt at dinner last night!! (Casual dinner out on our deck with the couple we traveled with to Australia and NZ). DH wore his Akaroa T-shirt just to hedge his bets ;)

Thanks for keeping me posted

ML

Hi all

We've been home for about 3 weeks now. Yes, I could probably look online but I much prefer to hear from you, the fans. Some of you may recall that we adopted the Swans as our ARL team. Last we heard, they were still winless.

Please tell me that they have won a game :-)

ML

They got their first win yesterday:cool::D

Good news ML! Swans have had a win today against the Brisbane Lions and Buddy had a great game - kicked 8 goals 4 behinds. The final score was Swans 20.15.135 to 12.9.81.

Leigh

On the board at last, only took 7 games to get a win.:D

Better late than never. And they needed some time to gel as a team. We're on a roll now!

We have a winning streak!

Granted it's not a very long one... but I'll take whatever I can get :)

playing hawks tomorrow night want hawks to win but cant see it happening sadly for my team too many injured a lot of youngies in will wait and see

Sorry about your team and they may still win but go the swans.

The season is most likely already over for both teams, lucky if any of them make the finals.

true will be interesting on who makes it this year , would not mind it if it was dogs again and if Melbourne got there either