Transportation from Houston airport to hotel in Galveston

I would like to know the best way to get to Moody Gardens Hotel before going on the Independence OTS. Also how about getting back to the airport after the cruise.

Galveston Express is often mentioned.

Also ask on the experts on the Gulf Coast Departures forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414

Galveston Limo has good prices and schedules on line. That's who we booked with for our cruise in September.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I second using Galveston Limousine. We booked round trip in February from IAH to hotel and from cruise terminal back to airport for $50 per person if you book online. Can't beat the price and the service was great.

http://www.galvestonlimo.com/airport-shuttle.asp

I used Galveston Express when we cruised from Galveston in October. They were the most reasonably priced, and we were able to take a shuttle earlier than scheduled as we were early arriving in Houston. We were quite happy with the service.

I have used them before and highly recommend them. They are very reliable. They will call you at the airport if they can't find you before leaving plus we got a ride in one of those large Mercedes benz vans. Also leaving Galveston heading home they were there on time, some other companies were not. Several other cruise passengers were asking if they had room to take them since they couldn't get ahold of the transportation company they booked.

Galveston Limo has good prices and schedules on line. That's who we booked with for our cruise in September.

I have used them before and highly recommend them. They are very reliable. They will call you at the airport if they can't find you before leaving plus we got a ride in one of those large Mercedes benz vans. Also leaving Galveston heading home they were there on time, some other companies were not. Several other cruise passengers were asking if they had room to take them since they couldn't get ahold of the transportation company they booked.

Great to hear, thanks