Extra onboard credit+tips, anyone ever received this ?

Hello friends,

Just wondering if anyone has ever had tips included, or onboard credit? How do you get this benefit or know that you have it? We booked via third party and it was part of the deal, but not sure how we will obtain this or what to expect to be honest.

:) 4 days to go!!

I got an OBC from my RCCL credit card points. It showed up in my online planner before the cruise and I got a little card at check in telling me I had the credit and saw it on my bill.

Not this cruise but on Celebrity our TA paid our tips and upgraded our drink package from classic to premium. Both came to us in the Form of an OBC. DH opted not to upgrade his drink package and kept he classic, so we had a bit of credit on his account after tips.

I have always had a line on my invoice/statement confirming the obc. Once in a while I had to remind my third party agent to make sure the credit was on my invoice/statement.

I think it's best to have these things in writing.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello friends,

Just wondering if anyone has ever had tips included, or onboard credit? How do you get this benefit or know that you have it? We booked via third party and it was part of the deal, but not sure how we will obtain this or what to expect to be honest.

:) 4 days to go!!

You can ask your travel agent for Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. This document should indicate your prepaid tips. Unfortunately there is no Royal documeht or web page that will display onboard credit from your travel agent. That is something between you and the travel agent.

I should have been a bit more specific. This came from a third party website, not a Travel Agent, unless a third party website is considered a travel agent :P

Hopefully we will see all of this on our account when we are on the boat.

I should have been a bit more specific. This came from a third party website, not a Travel Agent, unless a third party website is considered a travel agent :P

Hopefully we will see all of this on our account when we are on the boat.

Yes, if it's not Royal's website, that would be a travel agency. You should still be able to call someone and get Royal's booking confirmation.