Fantastica experience question

Thecat3902

So we are looking at booking the seaside and sailed

Msc several years ago and there are options around that didn't exist years ago. If you book the fantastica experience is it 12 vouchers per person or just 12 for the cabin? Trying to decide if the little extra money is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, we cruised the Divina over Christmas, we purchased 2 - 12 cocktail vouchers & 2 - 10 beer vouchers. We shared the vouchers & either of us can use. There was no questions or comments when we picked them up. We saw many people picking up multiple voucher packages.

Msc several years ago and there are options around that didn't exist years ago. If you book the fantastica experience is it 12 vouchers per person or just 12 for the cabin? Trying to decide if the little extra money is worth it.

It's 12 pp.

In addition to the 12 vouchers per person, by booking the Fantastica experience, you can choose early or late dining, without having to be waitlisted. If you choose the Bella experience, you can request your dining time preference, but there is no guarantee you will get it. That was the deciding factor for us.

With the Fantastica experience starting 4/1/17, it is 12 free drinks vouchers per PERSON. We double and double checked on this when booking.

You can then opt to choose to buy 18 more vouchers for $84 amongst other options.

Happy Sailing:)

I been told 10 times its pp and non alcoholic package for kids .But with MSC you never know if its true or not.

With the Fantastica experience starting 4/1/17, it is 12 free drinks vouchers per PERSON. We double and double checked on this when booking.

You can then opt to choose to buy 18 more vouchers for $84 amongst other options.

Happy Sailing:)

Would you buy the additional 18 before boarding or once onboard?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Week long.

Apart from AYCD there are beer & wine packages, wish they had some sort of cocktail package/vouchers.

Huh that's too bad. Which ship and itinerary is this? I was on weeklong Western Mediterranean on the Splendida.

They may be available for purchase on board even if you have no luck buying them ahead of the cruise.

They were definitely selling coupon books on our cruise. Not sure which package though. Hope it works out for you, latinhunny.

• 2 months later...

I have the Fantastica package for May 27. What is the free gift in Photo Shop after Italian Night? I would assume a photo, but wanted to make sure. Also, if it's a photo, when is the photo taken?