Mobile Park and Cruise

We've narrowed it down to the Hampton Inn or the Renaissance Riverview, both downtown Mobile and not much difference in price. Who has stayed at either one? Where do you leave your car during the cruise? Thanks.

We haven't been there since 2011. But at that time we did the RR park and cruise; the car stayed in their garage. I don't have any info on the Hampton Inn, just that the hotels are across the street from one another. Hope this is a little help.

I think both have park and cruise packages. They may also have shuttles to the terminal, but in any case it's an easy 10 minute walk to the terminal. If you stay at RR, ask for a south facing room and you'll be able to see your ship from your window when you wake up on cruise day.

I've stayed at both but not before a cruise. The Hampton is what you'd expect, the RR is more of a convention type hotel. It has better gym facilities, restaurant, etc. Agree with the ability to get the bay view being a plus. Nothing wrong with either choice. My favorite right down the street is the historic Battle House Hotel, extremely nice but difficult to self park there. Great restaurant, Royal Scam is near all, as is bars and restaurants such as Dauphine's and Winzells.