Liberty of the Seas MDR menu order

Does anyone by chance know the MDR menu order for the Roatan-Costa Maya- Cozumel route? DH and I are trying to figure out what night we'd like to try some speciality dining. I've tried searching, but have come up empty handed. TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone by chance know the MDR menu order for the Roatan-Costa Maya- Cozumel route? DH and I are trying to figure out what night we'd like to try some speciality dining. I've tried searching, but have come up empty handed. TIA!

Interested in the same thing. When are you leaving? We are leaving 5/14, so I can try to remember to write it down and post when I get back, unless someone posts it first.

I'm not sure if this is correct and I don't know for what sailing. Maybe they don't change it from sailing to sailing?? This is from about a year ago, but I found this on another thread:

Dining order -

Mojo

Safron - formal night

Basil

Pimento

Jasmine - formal lobster night

Pomodoro

Shiitake

The order on our Liberty cruise April 16, 2017 with Belize instead of Costa Maya was not the same as above...

We had:

Mojo

Safron (formal night)

Basil

Pimento

Shiitake

Jasmine (Formal night)

Pomodoro

The order on our Liberty cruise April 16, 2017 with Belize instead of Costa Maya was not the same as above...

We had:

Mojo

Safron (formal night)

Basil

Pimento

Shiitake

Jasmine (Formal night)

Pomodoro

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

We had:

Mojo

Safron (formal night)

Basil

Pimento

Shiitake

Jasmine (Formal night)

Pomodoro

Sent from my iPhone using Forum s

I did not forget about this, OP. We just got off liberty and we this menu, which is exactly what the previous poster had:

Day 1- Not sure, did not go

Day 2 (Formal) Saffron

Day 3- Basil

Day 4 (Roatan)- Pimento

Day 5 (Costa Maya)- ****ake (we went to Giovannis) (EDIT apparently cc thinks this is a bad word so I will split it Shi itake.

Day 6 (Cozumel- Formal)- Jasmine (lobster night)

Day 7- Pomodoro (or lobster on the buffet)

We did not think the menu was that great on Shi itake menu night or Pomodoro was inspiring. Last night probably would have been OKAY, but I heard about the lobster tails on the buffet and that pretty much sealed it for me. :)

I did not forget about this, OP. We just got off liberty and we this menu, which is exactly what the previous poster had:

Day 2 (Formal) Saffron

Day 3- Basil

Day 4 (Roatan)- Pimento

Day 5 (Costa Maya)- ****ake (we went to Giovannis) (EDIT apparently cc thinks this is a bad word so I will split it Shi itake.

We did not think the menu was that great on Shi itake menu night or Pomodoro was inspiring. Last night probably would have been OKAY, but I heard about the lobster tails on the buffet and that pretty much sealed it for me. :)

Thank you very much! You've been very helpful!

• 2 weeks later...

Day 2 (Formal) Saffron

Day 3- Basil

Day 4 (Roatan)- Pimento

Thank you so much! Now, if someone could post some pics of the different things offered along with the names, that would be UH-mazing!

I posted several pictures during our Liberty cruise in my review..

I'm reposting the MDR pictures here but can't quite remember what picture goes with what menu at this point...my main piece of advice - for desert, if it involves strawberries, it's a winner!

You can get the menu items online somewhere. I have pictures of several of them but they are the same as the ones that are posted.

07176e7b380ff80b3dbf7412836d6a5c.jpg3803ab16e704933137f2244a80ce73c9.jpg521f8ad21a38ab86520b30c44642bb4d.jpg89f9d2828b9edd31cec0922d48c753ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually there is prime rib the first night (Sunday).

Monday is usually the first formal night with Lobster Bisque and (my favorite) Fillet of Beef.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday -- not sure.

The 2nd formal night is lobster (Fisherman's plate) -- it has always been Friday for me, but could be Thursday if Friday is a sea day.

Saturday -- not sure, except I remember French onion soup.

I think there was lamb on 2 different nights -- maybe Tuesday and Saturday.

Best bet is to go to the dining room when you board (probably deck 4) and ask. This is also a good time to see where your assigned table is, if you have one.