How dressy on Fantasy?

No, and it is a lot less dressy than the Magic was in 1998 or than most other ships are. You will literally see everything from a few ball gowns (very few) and tux, military dress uniforms, many cocktail dresses and men in suits or sports coats, to blue jeans and sloppy t-shirts. There is no dress code and it is listed as "suggested attire."

For cruise less than 6 nights, there's typically no "formal" night. This is, however, a "Dress Up Optional" night.

That being said, as noted, the "dress code" is just a suggestion. The only dress code for the Main Dining Rooms is "no swimwear or tank tops for dinner". BUT, you'll see all manner of dress from t-shirts & shorts to fancy wear on any given night onboard.

Some are dressed to the 9's, most assuredly; but I have always felt comfortable in cruise casual for dinner. I usually wear a cotton dress with capri's, DH wears a Tommy Bahama dress shirt with short sleeves, we never felt uncomfortable in the rotational dining. I have kind of gotten the sense that people are dressing up for family photos more than anything. Remy or Palo are different- they have a dress code, usually enforced.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...