Food,mocktails & menus

KiMnEvan

Just got of our first MSC cruise yesterday not sure if I will do a review but I wanted to share pics of food, mocktails and menus that we had on the Divina. I am not the most computer savvy so I will try and do my best! Night 1 Dinner Menu

?ui=2&ik=08fee6f77a&view=fimg&th=15c2ca3ad10d61c9&attid=0.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ_IgkOxNqy3VX5m8BdS2KpJV8cf_eg7YPOVElNUBVYP_l7PWEeDG3YHEe36jK_prfMN7_vIZkCdj3OapLKJ1vFdXsSNxCW6CJmDl100ACEtFd0kyQLbTsTHEI0&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1495398965092&rm=15c2ca3ad10d61c9&zw&atsh=1

?ui=2&ik=08fee6f77a&view=fimg&th=15c2ca4f348a588d&attid=0.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ9LsdVGHED-ycnWFgUD_eT0rkxWGRpjwvcUTY5zJImw4UJU0lP4g_yk47LGwEUxzIOr9UYrPf-USloPXCNXqBT9ZjUV2_dVTRSnN44HzC4Xz9mGnKugkFiIq_U&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1495398972603&rm=15c2ca4f348a588d&zw&atsh=1

Thanks guys I don't know what I am doing wrong.The pics are showing on my end.Can someone walk me through how to post or upload the pics cause obviously I am doing something way wrong.I really want to share all the menus and food pics!

Thanks guys I don't know what I am doing wrong.The pics are showing on my end.Can someone walk me through how to post or upload the pics cause obviously I am doing something way wrong.I really want to share all the menus and food pics!

Maybe you have to change the privacy level for the pics? I have to do this when I use Flickr.

I would love to see your photos. I am not sure that I can offer any good advice, since I am not very good at all, at posting photos on here. I have done it, but not always finding it very easy. All I know, is that you need to be having your photos on one of the photo hosting sites like photobucket, flickr etc, then clicking on the image link there and pasting it over here. Hopefully someone who is good at this will chime in with a better explanation. Thanks for the effort though.

The following is how Pete (Skier52) outlined it before on the forum. (The actual images won't copy for me):

Here is my method mostly posting by pictures.Before you can post any images you need to get access , (by subscribing to), an image hosting service.

I use photo bucket but there are others like Flickr; Picassa

I'm going to write it with respect to Photobucket

You will need a readily accessible folder to put images in for uploading

I'll start with

HOW TO CREATE A SCREEN DUMP

A) Have the image you want to post on screen

B) Press the key that has PrtScn on it

C) Open an image processing program such as the one I use MS Paint

D) Paste the image into Paint by press your left mouse key once on the screen and the pasting in your usual fashion

posting22.jpg

HOW TO CROP YOUR IMAGE

1) Select crop (see arrow 1)

2) Select the selection tool; rectangular selection; (see arrow 2)

3) Draw around the selection by clicking and dragging the tool. (see arrow 3)

4) Right mouse click inside the selection and choose crop (see arrow 4)

Your cropped image will look like this

posting23.jpg

Now save your image

posting24.jpg

A) Press the icon in the top left hand corner; select save as and jpeg picture) NOT THE BMP I WRONGLY SELECTED ON MY SCREEN DUMP

B) Give it a name and save it to your folder for images. one that you can find readily

UPLOAD TO YOUR IMAGE HOSTING SERVICE

For Photobucket

A) Open photobucket

posting28.jpg

1) Press UPLOAD (see arrow 1)

2) Select your album (see arrow 2)

3) Press choose photos and videos(see arrow 3)

POST FROM PHOTOBUCKET TO CRUISE CRITIC

In photobucket

A) Click the thumbnail of the image you want (it goes large)

B) Click in the box next to Direct it momentarily goes yellow and says copied

posting25.jpg

Go to cruise critic reply box

A) Click in the box where you want the image

B) Click the Picture icon (See arrow 1)

C) Paste the copied URL in the dialogue box that appears

D) Press enter

repeat up to 7 times per reply box

JOB DONE

Thanks for your help can you guys see the Menu now?

Yep ................... the only way I've posted photos to this forum is on the app on my phone - much more straightforward - so, well done for working it out. It can be off-putting when it doesn't come off at first, but you've got there. Hopefully, there'll be no stopping you, now. There's such a demand for the latest menus, photos, daily planners, etc it's great that people like you take the time and trouble to share.