Suite 536 or 524 on the Quest

pjtkl

Hello all

Suite 536 is next to the meeting rooms on the Quest. Never having travelled on Seabourn, I have no clue what happens in these rooms.

Would it be a quiet location or is it noisy because of the activity in these rooms? I have looked for a cabin review of this suite but cannot find one.

If anyone has been in this suite before, could you please give me feedback?

The alternative is suite 524 which is near the elevators. Is that a problem?

Thank you so much for your help:)

Suite 536 is next to the meeting rooms on the Quest. Never having travelled on Seabourn, I have no clue what happens in these rooms.Suite 536 is actually next to a hallway and the stairs to go up and down. After the hallway are the laundry rooms and then it's the meeting rooms. Doubt you would heard much noise. 536 is a great location as it is midships and down low for less motion in rough seas. Also, you are very near the stairs to get to the gangway on deck 4 when Seabourn docks on the starboard side. We have stayed in 534 and did not experience any noise. One downside is that the railing on the balcony is steel on the bottom half unlike the higher decks in which the railings are all glass. Did not bother us.

Would it be a quiet location or is it noisy because of the activity in these rooms? I have looked for a cabin review of this suite but cannot find one.

If anyone has been in this suite before, could you please give me feedback?

The alternative is suite 524 which is near the elevators. Is that a problem?This suite is further forward, thus subject to more motion. Also, you might hear the anchor being lowered when tendering in and also the thrusters when docking/anchoring.

Thank you so much for your help:)

I can't comment on Suite 536, but you need not worry about elevator noise in 524. We stayed in 521 for 3 weeks and never heard a thing, night or day. You might have a problem with noise from your neighbors in 526, since it is a connecting suite, but I don't have any experience with that either.