Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Whystayhome, Your kind offer of a coupon will not help rln44's brother. The only way for his brother to get a credit for his cruise is to refer someone going on his cruise or a cruise prior to that. And I am sure the brother wants to give rln44 a coupon anyway as he will at least have a credit for his next cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You're right. I guess I didn't read the post carefully enough.

Hi, we are new to Seabourn and have booked (and paid) for the Dec 19th Quest cruise to Antarctica. We would welcome a referral coupon. We are in the UK if this makes a difference in getting the coupon to us. Look forward to hearing from someone with a spare coupon.

Hi,

Please mail me at cheshiresteve@yahoo.com we have one.

FrontSeatPilot --welcome to Seaboirn. If you go to the Seabourn Roll Calls page you will see if have started a Roll Call for this cruise. Please join up as we are trading info on tours and clothing and as we get closer to our departure date I will see if everyone wants to do a meet and greet when we board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'd be happy to send you a referral coupon if you are leaving on a 2016 or 2017 cruise. The $400 discount is a wonderful way to be introduced to Seabourn!

After reading the above message, I realized that the way it was composed may have incorrectly gave the impression that I was responding to a specific person.

For any new Seabourn cruisers, I have several referral coupons available, one which I can send to you. The $400 discount is indeed a great way to start your relationship with Seabourn.

Please email me at: flefhi@hotmail.com and the coupon will be on your way!

Gary

If you are new to Seabourn and have booked, you can take advantage of a referral coupon that provides you with $400 of onboard credit (OBC).

Please email me at johnrstockton at gmail dot com, and I'll send it in for you.

Thanks in advance!

Hello all, we have just booked and paid for a 2 cabins on a cruise leaving on November 16th this year. We have 2 referral coupons to offer new to Seabourn cruisers. You need to have a cruise booked and paid in full, then we refer you and you receive a $400 onboard credit. Please email us at smail12@btinternet.com if you are intersted. Thanks!

We have a lovely $400 referral coupon for anyone sailing for the first time on Seabourn before September 2017.

Would certainly cover some spa treatments for you and/or your significant other or several special bottles of wine.

You can contact us at Tubykat@aol.com and we will send this precious coupon to you post haste.

-Barry

Edited by grouchotoo

I also have a referral coupon for a first time sailor on Seabourn. It gives us both $400 on board spend. good to go for anyone.

I am Uk based but happy to send it anywhere.

email me at coolcruiser21 'at' Hotmail dot com

Look forward to hearing from anyone.

Edited by LN50
not finished writing

We have a referral coupon for first time Seabourn cruisers. $400 for you and $400 for us.:)

You need to have a cruise booked and paid in full, then we refer you and you receive a $400 onboard credit.

e.mail me with name, address and booking number at "jocelynfrith@yahoo.com

For first time cruisers on Seabourn, I have a couple of $400 Referral Coupons. Cruise must be started by April 2017. This gives you a $400 on board credit at no cost to you.

Please send your Name, Booking Number, Address, and E-mail Address to me at:

gabe355 at cox dot net. Please put "Referral Coupon" in the Subject line.

I will fill it out and send to Seabourn Seattle office by Priority Mail and email you a copy.

quote.gif

I have a referral coupon for 1st time Seabourn sailers.

We are on the Odyssey Transatlantic at the beginning of December, departing from Lisbon.

The coupon has been scanned for easy mailing. If anyone is interested, please contact me: risdonc at gmail dot com.

I have a referral coupon that will provide you with $400 of onboard credit that you can use for excursions, internet, spa treatments and/or even the infamous $50 bag of laundry. If you have booked, please send me an email at johnrstockton at gmail dot com, and I'll get you fixed up! Thanks in advance!

I have a referral coupon that will provide you with $400 of onboard credit that you can use for excursions, internet, spa treatments and/or even the infamous $50 bag of laundry. If you have booked, please send me an email at johnrstockton at gmail dot com, and I'll get you fixed up! Thanks in advance!

The new guest to Seabourn must sail on or before March 18, 2017.