Halloween on board?

Isklaar

If you've been on a Seabourn ship for Halloween can you tell me a little about it? Do people bring special costumes? Does SB make it a special night?

Someone on our roll call just asked about dressing up for it.

I must admit I hadn't even given it a thought. I'm originally from Scandinavia where it has only recently become a 'thing' and really mostly for kids/teens. Living in England now where they do celebrate it a bit more but nothing like the U.S celebrations.

Is everyone on the ship likely to be in Halloween costume?

We were on board a few years ago for Halloween and yes the ship celebrates!

The Club was decorated with cobwebs and spiders etc., and the group and singers and some of the entertainment staff were in costume. I did have a suitable dress and managed to get a witch's hat in Gibraltar and my husband had one of those knives that looks like it goes through your head. I also managed to get a black lipstick with which I coloured out some of my teeth(!) and put green spots on my face! the party in the Club really went well!

We were on the same fabulous cruise with jenidallas and nolatravelgirl. Halloween was a lot of fun, even if it was a day late. It had just been Fantasy Fest in Key West so we brought our very Seabourn-appropriate costumes (plus they were easy to pack as we drove to the port...)

We dressed as champagne and caviar.

We were on the same fabulous cruise with jenidallas and nolatravelgirl. Halloween was a lot of fun, even if it was a day late. It had just been Fantasy Fest in Key West so we brought our very Seabourn-appropriate costumes (plus they were easy to pack as we drove to the port...)

We dressed as champagne and caviar.

+1 - hopefully better champagne...