Does johnny rockets offer free breakfast on Navigator?

I didn't know it was offered on the Oasis. I was on that in May and I thought it said there was a fee to get in.

The fee is for lunch and dinner, but breakfast has no extra charge.

Edited by clarea

The fee is for lunch and dinner, but breakfast has no extra charge.

I wish I knew that! I have done 3 Oasis-class cruises so far and did not realize!

Do you know if the breakfast is any different there? Is it worth going there over going to the Windjammer or Solarium?

I'm heading back on the Oasis again April 30th, 2016 so I'll be sure to try it this time!

I wish I knew that! I have done 3 Oasis-class cruises so far and did not realize!

Do you know if the breakfast is any different there? Is it worth going there over going to the Windjammer or Solarium?

I'm heading back on the Oasis again April 30th, 2016 so I'll be sure to try it this time!

On Oasis and Allure we like breakfast at the Park Cafe.

Here is the menu:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/Johnny%20Rockets%20Breakfast%20Menu.pdf

I assume they have the normal breakfast drinks such as orange juice available at no cost as well during Breakfast on Oasis class ships?

Usually apple juice too.

Usually apple juice too.

Thanks, does anyone know what time they happen to open for breakfast? I've read everywhere they're open 11am - 1am but surely they open earlier than that for breakfast or maybe not?

Thanks, does anyone know what time they happen to open for breakfast? I've read everywhere they're open 11am - 1am but surely they open earlier than that for breakfast or maybe not?

Operating hours can vary daily depending on itinerary. The Cruise Compass you get in the evening will show the hours for the next day.

Edited by clarea

Operating hours can vary daily depending in itinerary. The Cruise Compass you get in the evening will show the hours for the next day.

Will check it when I board Allure in August in that case, thanks for the help.