Quest

There is a review of the Miracle, Mexican Riviera from April 2015 that has all the Fun Times. I saw it one of the nights activities. I hope it is still scheduled for my cruise in September. We have participated in it twice, it was so much fun both times.

Has anyone seen Quest on a Carnival cruise recently?

I did go but I won't go again. I had gone to quest on board a Royal Caribbean ship and had ended up doing things that when sober the next day I was embarrassed to have done and unfortunately failed to learn by my experience and attended quest on board Carnival Cruise Line ship. Different ship but the same game and again found myself to be embarrassed the next day.

I did go but I won't go again. I had gone to quest on board a Royal Caribbean ship and had ended up doing things that when sober the next day I was embarrassed to have done and unfortunately failed to learn by my experience and attended quest on board Carnival Cruise Line ship. Different ship but the same game and again found myself to be embarrassed the next day.

It is amazing what people will do for a SOS.:)

Not sure whether to be mildly disturbed or pleased to see this. My wife I know will be thrilled, especially after voluntelling me last time to be a team captain.

A man can learn things about himself by playing Quest........

Such as being able to handle four inch heels like a boss. LOL!

Not sure whether to be mildly disturbed or pleased to see this. My wife I know will be thrilled, especially after voluntelling me last time to be a team captain.

A man can learn things about himself by playing Quest........

Such as being able to handle four inch heels like a boss. LOL!

That is why it is best to go on a team with a few younger couples.:):)

We had it on the Fantasy October 2014. It was a blast. I was sober and I didn't think we did anything that I was embarrassed about the next day, but then again, it takes a lot to embarrass me.

I didn't see it on the Breeze April 2015 although I didn't know it was called Quest so I might have missed it in the Fun Times.

I'm back on Fantasy in November. I hope they have Quest again. I want to drag some more friends this time. Last year my team consisted of 3 women. It would be much more fun on a coed team.

We had it on the Fantasy October 2014. It was a blast. I was sober and I didn't think we did anything that I was embarrassed about the next day, but then again, it takes a lot to embarrass me.

I didn't see it on the Breeze April 2015 although I didn't know it was called Quest so I might have missed it in the Fun Times.

I'm back on Fantasy in November. I hope they have Quest again. I want to drag some more friends this time. Last year my team consisted of 3 women. It would be much more fun on a coed team.

Best to have a team of at least 6 active people.

We did NOT have it on the Dream Feb 22 '15 sailing. Instead we had comedians all 7 nights. The cruises we have had on Carnival where the CD put the Quest game on the schedule all had a "dark night" on board for the Punchliner between the comedians boarding at different ports, and the game show was used as a filler for that night.

We did NOT have it on the Dream Feb 22 '15 sailing. Instead we had comedians all 7 nights. The cruises we have had on Carnival where the CD put the Quest game on the schedule all had a "dark night" on board for the Punchliner between the comedians boarding at different ports, and the game show was used as a filler for that night.

Wow never saw a cruise with a comedian doing a show each night.

We just got off the Valor and they had it. I'm not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed that my team won. It was a lot of fun. Our team was mostly other random young people we met 5 minutes before we started. I would say it was a blast for 18-25 year olds who don't have anything to lose.

We just got off the Valor and they had it. I'm not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed that my team won. It was a lot of fun. Our team was mostly other random young people we met 5 minutes before we started. I would say it was a blast for 18-25 year olds who don't have anything to lose.

It is a lot of fun especially the adult version.:):)

My wife and I went to a Quest on RCI and found it funny and fairly tame. So when we took our son on a graduation cruise with 2 of his buddies we told them they needed to go to the Quest on the Dream. BIG mistake! It was extremely adult including one young couple that stripped and swapped underwear in front of all of us. No doubt my son and his buddies would have enjoyed it a lot more if I hadn't been with them. Thankfully my wife wasn't feeling well that night and stayed in the cabin.

My wife and I went to a Quest on RCI and found it funny and fairly tame. So when we took our son on a graduation cruise with 2 of his buddies we told them they needed to go to the Quest on the Dream. BIG mistake! It was extremely adult including one young couple that stripped and swapped underwear in front of all of us. No doubt my son and his buddies would have enjoyed it a lot more if I hadn't been with them. Thankfully my wife wasn't feeling well that night and stayed in the cabin.

Not supposed to give out details:):)

Much tamer on Carnival ships than NCL ships, fortunately. The NCL version I saw (didn't participate) went a bit too far for our tastes, even to the point of brief nudity, and as is usually the case on clothing optional beaches, it's the very ones you'd never desire to see nude, that you end up seeing nude. (some things just can't be un-seen) It's a fun event though for the most part.

Much tamer on Carnival ships than NCL ships, fortunately. The NCL version I saw (didn't participate) went a bit too far for our tastes, even to the point of brief nudity, and as is usually the case on clothing optional beaches, it's the very ones you'd never desire to see nude, that you end up seeing nude. (some things just can't be un-seen) It's a fun event though for the most part.

On the Liberty last year doubt if it was tamer than NCL.:):)

It wasn't brief on our Dream cruise. My son and his friends got a close-up lesson in anatomy that left nothing to the imagination. I guess lucky for them the girl was young and pretty so they weren't scarred for life. :D