Luggage Tags - Divina

funship freddy

Did my online "stuff" for our October Divina cruise. (1st MSC Cruise) I didn't see anything about luggage tags. Can I print them online or do they mail them. Did I miss something ? :D

You'll receive an e-mail either through your TA or from MSC directly depending on how you booked containing your boarding documents which includes your luggage tags. Usually you should receive them 2-3 weeks before your sailing,,:D

Booked through my favorite T/A. I will await the email. Just wondered the tag RCCL/Celebrity & Carnival. Hope they are similar in size to one or the other . Thanks Mike :D

We've sailed Carnival in the past and purchased the large tag holders from CC. The MSC tags will fit into those holders perfectly,,:)

Just a heads up- don't wait too long. Both my divina cruises I had to make the request to my TA, who had to call Msc - who then forwarded embarkation docs to TA to then forward to me. You'll get them, but you may need to be proactive :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's "too long?" My cruise isn't until October (as is the OP's I think). I usually don't fill out my online info until about 6 weeks before the cruise. I was going to ask here if waiting longer was better with MSC (less chance of mistakes on their part). I recall that you didn't even put in your passport info.

ummm.... Exact dates are already foggy but it went something like this- for the trip in June I booked 6 weeks before sAil. Filled out info (minus passport) about 4 weeks Before sailing since MSC is supposed to send out paperwork 2-3 weeks ahead of time. I waited until about 10 days before sailing to contact them.

For my trip in April I booked about 6 weeks ahead and never ever could fill out any paperwork online. About a week before sail I hadn't received anything. Contacted my ta who had to manually enter data on a 3 way call with Msc. Tickets were emailed to my TA the next day.

we share the philosophy of waiting until the last minute for less chance of screw up :)

I book through TAs and don't get the tickets 'til 2 weeks out (just the way things are done here). For my recent sailing I only noticed 6 days beforehand that my Voyagers' Club level wasn't indicated on the luggage tags which had happened to me before and, from experience I know that it means the ship wouldn't have my membership level either! I contacted my TA. She got on to MSC who re-issued the tickets with the level displayed on the tags, emailed them to me and I printed them off - no prob! It was sorted out with 4 days to go. I never panic about these things - your luggage tags will be provided at the time your TA is issued with your travel documents. :)

ummm.... Exact dates are already foggy but it went something like this- for the trip in June I booked 6 weeks before sAil. Filled out info (minus passport) about 4 weeks Before sailing since MSC is supposed to send out paperwork 2-3 weeks ahead of time. I waited until about 10 days before sailing to contact them.

For my trip in April I booked about 6 weeks ahead and never ever could fill out any paperwork online. About a week before sail I hadn't received anything. Contacted my ta who had to manually enter data on a 3 way call with Msc. Tickets were emailed to my TA the next day.

we share the philosophy of waiting until the last minute for less chance of screw up :)

I'm

I love the idea of the luggage tag holders. So much easier! Which size should I get? The narrow ones or the wide? I'm assuming wide since CC says the narrow ones are for Royal and Celebrity, but wanted to double check before I purchased.

Thanks!

I love the idea of the luggage tag holders. So much easier! Which size should I get? The narrow ones or the wide? I'm assuming wide since CC says the narrow ones are for Royal and Celebrity, but wanted to double check before I purchased.

Thanks!

The wide holders fit MSC tags,,they are a little tight though!!:)

I have to stop this. LOL.

Even though my cruise is three months away, and I'm nowhere near ready to put in my info., I find myself logging onto MSC's site just to make sure my booking is still there. :o

• 3 weeks later...