10% off consecutive cruises

CoupleUK

We booked B2B MSC cruises for Jan 2017 - we are in the UK.

AFTER we booked, our booking confirmations came through and stated we could get an additional 10% Off consecutive cruises - in addition to any voyager discounts etc etc.

Ive had to email them 4 times to get the discount as they werent aware the email (or offer) was going out.

So, it may be worth looking back at your confirmation emails if you have booked B2B and it was done in UK - you could be due a bit of cash back.

UPDATE

The customer service rep in the UK managed to award the wrong credit against a booking not even linked to the cruises which qualify for the offer.

Decided to ring them..........

Finally got through and was met with Miss Zero Personality.

She didn't understand the query and said "bloody internet, it's the bane of my life".

Ive made the new switch from Royal Caribbean due to their decreasing service levels - PLEASE tell me this "customer service" lady is not typical of MSC.

Please re-assure me that I haven't made a huge mistake booking with MSC as it certainly beginning to feel that way.

Sounds like you were unlucky with the rep - I've never had a bad experience in all my dealings with MSC customer service. In fact, quite the opposite. Maybe you should call again and hopefully get someone more amenable to your issue.

oh dear!

I think sometimes the people in the office can be a let-down. On multiple MSC cruises we haven't once had a bad experience with the staff on the ship, but have found a few bad attitudes in their call centre. I now deal with them only via email - mscdirect@msccruises.co.uk and customerservice@msccruises.co.uk

Thank You both

I have just had a call back and one of the discounts has now been done but she sent an updated booking confirmation for the other (without any change duh).

We're getting there lol

The email Ive used is bookingmanagement@msccruises.co.uk but will use yours to see if I get a more focused response.

Got £161.34 & £138.51 coming back to my card so it IS a pretty good offer from MSC especially as it's in addition to any other stuff like loyalty discounts.

Got Yacht Club 14 night B2B for Dubai 2018 for just £1100 each so not complaining there.

I haven't come across this 10% discount offer for b2b before so well done for getting it!

Also, the price for YC is amazing - can you clarify if it's for 2017 or 2018 as you've indicated both in different posts. One would be Fantasia and the other Splendida. I was tracking prices for a 14 night Fantasia sailing for next January and YC was terrific value. Unfortunately MSC pulled the offer price so I missed the boat on that one!

price is for jan 2018 - it includes 20% voyager club discount and now this extra 10% off the second leg of cruise.

double check any booking confirmations from msc as mine had this .......

To enrich your holiday and make it unforgettable, discover in MyMSC Area all the excursions, the extraordinary moments of relax in our SPA and the many other packages that MSC Cruises has thought just for YOUR wellness and enjoyment. Book two consecutive cruises and get a 10% discount on the applicable price of the second cruise. The discount is combinable with any catalogue promotion and Loyalty Program discounts and is valid for cruise itineraries between 7 and 11 nights. In case of multiple consecutive cruises, the above mentioned discount applies only to the price of the very last cruise.

The staff in UK arent even aware that its going out to guests but will honour it if challenged.

Edited by CoupleUK

Great prices- especially with US dollar so strong right now. Even I would book in advance for those prices :). What are your travel dates? Category?

Ps- I've really struggled with Msc shore-side. Worse than rcl or ncl. Their U.S. Website is a complete joke and the wait times have been awful for me. With that being said, I haven't ever suffered with poor service once on-board, it's only dealing with the company pre-cruise. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got Yacht Club 14 night B2B for Dubai 2018 for just £1100 each so not complaining there.

Is that £1100 for each week or total for the 2 weeks?

I see the offer price on Ireland website for Voyagers' Club and it works out at €1137 for 1 week pp with the 5% + 15% discount. Funny thing is that on the main menu the same price with only 5% discount works out at €1338 as an Early Booking rate so if you have a future cruise voucher you'd receive €400 OBC - that's €200 pp which coincidentally works out at €201pp more than the Voyagers' Club price! In other words, the bean counters have factored in the OBC value into the EB rate vs VC rate!

The 2 cruises are now showing on voyagers club 5%+15% page as £800 each per person.

So, £1600 for the 2 weeks in yacht club (though you get 10% of 2nd B2B so it comes down to £1520 each)

£760 yacht club per week as price stands today.