Drink Package Question

vijay101

Hi,

Cruising on the Divina on October 29, 2016 and I am trying to book the following package online and I cannot seem to find it (It was available last week)

Does anyone know if the following package is available on the Divina?

Thank you

MORE-FOR-LESS ZERO-PROOF PASS

Save with freedom!

Beverage card for 18 drinks in the restaurants, self-service buffet and bars. The package is valid for all non-alcoholic cocktails, smoothies and milkshakes, canned soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juices, a wide selection of coffee-based delights, premium teas, hot chocolate delights, as well as take-away ice cream in a cone or cup.

The vouchers are for consumption in the restaurants, self-service buffet and bars.

$42

I just looked for you and I do still see it available. When looking under the drinks packages, make sure you click on the 'Non-Alcohol Packages' tab on the left side in order for those options to populate. :rolleyes:;)

Weird, I see it on the main MSC page but when I go to my bookings, it is not available. I even called them yesterday and one CSR told me it wasn't available and another told me it was and I would have to book it on-board.

Thanks for the help.

Weird, I see it on the main MSC page but when I go to my bookings, it is not available. I even called them yesterday and one CSR told me it wasn't available and another told me it was and I would have to book it on-board.

Thanks for the help.

Took a bit of digging but it's there. Click on Non-Alcoholic Packages and scroll down. You should find it.

ZERO PROOF PACKAGE

Save with freedom!

12 vouchers for the consumption of zero-proof cocktails, milk shakes and smoothies, selected from our drink lists.

The vouchers are for consumption in the bars.

$30

*Prices and availability may vary by ship or sailing date and are subject to change. Please click “SEE PRICING” and login to view packages & pricing for your specific sailing.

I see that one, However, I am looking for the following package and I can't seem to find it and it was available 2 weeks ago when I was looking through the packages when I logged in.

Thanks

Save with freedom!

Beverage card for 18 drinks in the restaurants, self-service buffet and bars. The package is valid for all non-alcoholic cocktails, smoothies and milkshakes, canned soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juices, a wide selection of coffee-based delights, premium teas, hot chocolate delights, as well as take-away ice cream in a cone or cup.

The vouchers are for consumption in the restaurants, self-service buffet and bars.

$42

It may not be available on your cruise, it's not on ours, which is Divina in December. I guess you could call and ask... :o unless someone here with more experience has a better answer... sorry I don't have enough experience to be much help...

Save with freedom!

$42

*Prices and availability may vary by ship or sailing date and are subject to change. Please click “SEE PRICING” and login to view packages & pricing for your specific sailing.

Getting different answers from different CSR's some said it's available, others said no, another one told me to buy it on the ship and it will be available.

Anyways, I'll just get the 30$ package.

Thank you for your help.