YC Fantasia cabin 16027

Jemba

We are booked in YC Fantasia 16027, and looking on the deck plan drawing for the cabin have noticed that there is a double line between this and 16025, this line is replicated on the starboard side as well.

I wonder Skier if you might know what this line means, thanks for your help, you have amazing knowledge of MSC ships!

We sailed in the YC on MSC Fantasia last summer and didn't notice anything special about this in the cabin corridors. It might be a firedoor or a technical installation. We were in cabin 16023. A lovely cabin and very quiet location.

Here is a video from the cabin:

[YOUTUBE]Od5VQ1jJADE[/YOUTUBE]

Have a great cruise on the stunning MSC Fantasia:)

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73

We are booked in YC Fantasia 16027, and looking on the deck plan drawing for the cabin have noticed that there is a double line between this and 16025, this line is replicated on the starboard side as well.

I wonder Skier if you might know what this line means, thanks for your help, you have amazing knowledge of MSC ships!

It marks the position of the bulkheads of the watertight compartments and you can see them in the image below where I have marked the positions, which are clearly recognisable, on the outside of the ship.

So nothing to worry about.

MSC_Fantasia_2012_2a.jpg

Pete

Thank you so much for the video of the cabin, Norwegian Cruiser, it looks amazing and although we have two cruises with other lines before this one in October 2017, I think we are looking forward to this one most, it has a great itinerary, over to Greek Islands, and being in the YC is a bonus.

I noticed you have done quite a few cruises in the YC, so did you find many English speakers there?

I didn't think it was a connecting door Skier, but had to double check, thank you for sending the photograph.

Thank you so much for the video of the cabin, Norwegian Cruiser, it looks amazing and although we have two cruises with other lines before this one in October 2017, I think we are looking forward to this one most, it has a great itinerary, over to Greek Islands, and being in the YC is a bonus.

I noticed you have done quite a few cruises in the YC, so did you find many English speakers there?

I didn't think it was a connecting door Skier, but had to double check, thank you for sending the photograph.

This is the symbol for connecting door

connecting%20door%20symbol.jpg

Pete

Thanks Skier, it's a minefield sometimes booking a cabin, we've gone for a guarantee a couple of times and it's taken all the stress away, and quite exciting waiting to find out where the cabin is.

You'r welcome, thank you :) Yes, we have done some cruises in YC and more to come, we love the YC and MSC. There are always English speaking guests in the YC. It is a very international mix of guests :)

I'm sure you gonna have a great cruise on the MSC Fantasia, our favourite ship in the fleet :)

Here are a couple of videos as well:

The One Pool Deck with a pool, jacuzzies and sunbeds. Reserved for YC guests. There is a bar area with tables as well. Outdoor breakfast and lunch weather permitting.

[YOUTUBE]46Y-OMqi3vE[/YOUTUBE]

The Top Sail Lounge:

[YOUTUBE]sVVAFHRTP3g[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73

The videos are great thanks for sending them. I was a bit concerned over the language thing. We were on the Preziosa in April, and I did know that MSC is predominately Italian speaking, however we met very few English speakers, so was concerned the YC might not have any. We do like to talk to others over dinner or drinks and on other cruise lines we've met some amazing people and had great laughs and fun.

We did enjoy our MSC cruise, but did found it a bit crowded and noisy for us, so hence booking the YC this time. We are so looking forward to the YC, my fear is that we will get used to it and will not want to go back to an inside cabin!