Black Watch update

From the FO website:

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines can confirm that Black Watch set sail from El Ferrol, Spain at ca. 11.30am today (Thursday 14th July 2016). The ship is destined for Dover, UK and due to arrive on the morning of Saturday 16th July 2016, where she will refuel and take on further supplies. It is then planned that Black Watch will depart from Dover, UK late on Saturday 16th July 2016, to arrive at London Tilbury, UK on the morning of Sunday 17th July 2016 and undertake her scheduled 26-night W1610 Arctic Explorer cruise, as planned.

Good news and Bon Voyage.

wft

I have usually packed by now all ready to go but I have delayed the task to see if the Black Watch was going to sail.

Anyway, saw the news and thought I had better pull my finger out and get on with it today, I am nearly done, see you all onboard on Sunday.

Susan

I hope they are having a good voyage after the bad start. The ship never made it to Tilbury and they bussed everyone from there to Dover, eventually sailed about 11.00 pm I believe. According to the posts on the Facebook page the "luxury" coach had no air conditioning and they were still telling people on the morning of the 17th that they were sailing from Tilbury resulting in a lot of unhappy passengers especially the ones who had driven from Tilbury to Dover that morning.