Bonnie question about Venice cruise port 2017

SkiCruiser44

Bonnie,

I have read conflicting reports on where Azamara will be docking in Venice. Will it be the big Marittma or San Basilla? We are on the May 13th sailing. This is a change for the 2017 season. Would you be able to confirm which pier for me?

Thanks for your help.

Kathy

Bonnie,

I have read conflicting reports on where Azamara will be docking in Venice. Will it be the big Marittma or San Basilla? We are on the May 13th sailing. This is a change for the 2017 season. Would you be able to confirm which pier for me?

Thanks for your help.

Kathy

Thanks for posting this. I've read conflicting reports as well. We'll be sailing from Venice in Sept.

Interested also for the October cruise which we embark October 3rd and departs Venice October 4th.

Travel bug, are you on the Roll Call thread yet? Several of us have started planning excursions together. I'm also curious about which dock since I just booked our Venice hotel and transfer to the ship!

Bonnie,

Thanks for your help.

Kathy

Our first Azamara cruise leaves from Venice in May. It would be helpful to know if we dock at San Basillo or Maritima in order to arrange proper transport to and from the ship. There seems to be a number of others with the same question, but no answers thus far. Our express pass gives us the times to board but not the location. Please help.