Longboard Bar on SKY

BIG_Steve

You don't see much mention of the food at the Longboard in ship reviews. I understand they serve Burgers, and the NCL site mentions lunch "buffet style" there. What can anyone tell me about the food there, and is it open for lunch (and crowded) on embarkation?

Thanks

You don't see much mention of the food at the Longboard in ship reviews. I understand they serve Burgers, and the NCL site mentions lunch "buffet style" there. What can anyone tell me about the food there, and is it open for lunch (and crowded) on embarkation?

Thanks

I'll let you know when I get on her in 18 days my friend..:D

Leave some booze for me! How's the upgrade working out?

Nothing Yet.. Their is still One Owners Suite open so I am waiting for it..:D They had a Few "BC" Balconys open up like yours for $679.00pp though :eek: ! I bet you feel like you got a good price now ;)..

Longboard is open from 5:30pm - 5:30am for food.

It is menu items, chicken fingers, wings, fries, burgers, salads, hot dogs. Tomato Soup.

Items normally found in a sports bar.

Great for a midnight snack.

3 Sky Cruises and I never had time to eat there yet...but i'm sure the food is good, it's pretty much like the Blue Lagoon. ;)

Longboard is open from 5:30pm - 5:30am for food.

It is menu items, chicken fingers, wings, fries, burgers, salads, hot dogs. Tomato Soup.

Items normally found in a sports bar.

Great for a midnight snack.

Interesting, the NCL web page says buffet lunch. Oh well, I'll find out when I get there I guess. I was thinking of it as an alternative to the regular buffet on embarkation day. A few folks also mentioned Il Adagio is open that day for lunch, and is not crowded.

Interesting, the NCL web page says buffet lunch. Oh well, I'll find out when I get there I guess. I was thinking of it as an alternative to the regular buffet on embarkation day. A few folks also mentioned Il Adagio is open that day for lunch, and is not crowded.

Longboard is only open from 530pm til 530 AM basically the blue lagoon like other ships just not 24 hours. Il Adagio is open for lunch and not crowded usually...the made to order pasta is sooo good! Good pizza too.

Longboard is only open from 530pm til 530 AM basically the blue lagoon like other ships just not 24 hours. Il Adagio is open for lunch and not crowded usually...the made to order pasta is sooo good! Good pizza too.

Yea! Glad to hear this. We liked Blue Lagoon - well in the beginning anyway - on our Star cruise. The wings started to taste like cooked in old oil toward the end but were quite good for this southern couple in the beginning. We loved taking the munchies back to our balcony. We will do same on Sky.

Archived