Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

LIVE with a twist - Cruise Critic Members on the Harmony TA want to have a LIVE thread with a twist.

Technically, any CC member subscribed to the thread who is ONBOARD the Harmony TA can contribute pictures or answer questions about Harmony of the Seas. Anyone who is interested can ask questions, and those onboard the cruise will attempt to answer them.

The emphases will be on pictures of places and people on the ship, and info about Harmony. One request we have is that you do not reply to a photo posting by quoting a photo, as it lengths the thread with pictures already seen.

Among those posting pictures will be Anna-Carin (peaceofcake), Emmy (Emmy), Internetwhiz (Karen), and Cj (OzPinoyCruiser), and many others. Join the fun! We sail on Sunday, October 23.

902d7e64be7f7a334c9558ec9df5592b.jpg

Edited by internetwhiz

Thank you so much for the note about not quoting with pictures. Nothing like scrolling through the same pictures for the tenth time to read "nice" at the bottom. Looking forward to this review and pictures. I will be on there 11/26/2016.

Thank you so much for the note about not quoting with pictures. Nothing like scrolling through the same pictures for the tenth time to read "nice" at the bottom. Looking forward to this review and pictures. I will be on there 11/26/2016.

Thanks for joining us. Spread the word!

I look forward to contributing and to be part of Harmony's first transatlantic sailing bringing her to her new home in Port Everglades.

Special event to happen on Nov 4 when we have the historic meeting of the world's largest cruise ships at sea Oasis, Allure and Harmony.

Thanks for starting the thread Karen and thanks to all who will make this collaborative effort work. Hope many will join in and read and post.

What fun it will be on Nov 4 to have several of us posting pics of the first meeting of the Oasis sisters!

This LIVE with a Twist was Anna-Carin's idea (PeaceOfCake). What a great idea. I know she will be posting. She's the one who suggested asking folks not to quote pictures. Thanks, Anna-Carin!

Edited by internetwhiz

Use a photo site like Photo Bucket to upload your photos unto, then select the photo to post, and choos the BB form/IMG Code shown under the selected photo and you can post directly to a reply screen, by Right Click & Copy the Code then Paste to the Reply window.

The contributors are all experienced in posting photos to CC Gay.

If you use Tapatalk, you upload straight to CC, no need for posting to another site.

For what it's worth, the new version of the CC App works a lot like TapaTalk and you can post pics from there also. The downside is TapaTalk shrinks them down and the CC App can make them huge.

70a476845f81e5c90a5bbe85fcbc0ea8.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app