To "Cheer" or not to "Cheer?"

We are cruising in February 2016 and are booked in the Vista Suite on the Miracle.

We have always booked Ocean View rooms, so this suite is brand new to us.

A question we have is, should we purchase the Cheers program for $700 :rolleyes: for the 7-day cruise (2 people in the cabin :cool:) or is the mini bar in the room sufficient in its stock? We aren't drinkers at all, but enjoy a taste or two while vacationing.

Does anyone have any photos of what the stocked bar looks like as far as the liquor? Are they the small mini bottles ($9.25 being the most expensive :eek:), or are they actually worth spending the money on :confused:?

Thank you in advance for anyones help.

I wouldn't buy cheers if you aren't really drinkers, nor would I touch anything in the fridge unless you drink hard liquor and soda.

I would just buy my drinks at any bar depending on the specials. And if Miracle has the Alchemy bar, those martinis are the best.

Plus you can still bring on a bottle of wine or champagne per adult, 750 ml, and canned sodas, 12 per person.

You can preorder liquor to be delivered to your cabin. The bottle of crown was about 80.00 but considering the charge for one drink, it was worth it to me! If you are going on excursions ( especially Europe) you won't have time to drink!!

Given that you said you aren't drinkers, I would also advise against it. You would each need to have 5-6 drinks every day for the Cheers program to be worth it. I'm not much of a drinker myself, and my wife is even less so, so we would struggle to make Cheers worthwhile. I'll just buy an occasional drink here or there, which is far more affordable for me. I do buy the Bottomless Bubbles, however, since I'm a big soda drinker.

We aren't really big drinkers either (the occasional once in a while beer or wine) but usually do one or two drinks a day on our cruises. we won't get the cheers package because it doesn't financially work out for us. I'm a total light weight anyway.. 3 beers or two glasses of wine or one martini does me in..lol..so I think we'll just pay direct for our drinks..

We are cruising in February 2016 and are booked in the Vista Suite on the Miracle.

A question we have is, should we purchase the Cheers program for $700 :rolleyes: for the 7-day cruise (2 people in the cabin :cool:) or is the mini bar in the room sufficient in its stock? We aren't drinkers at all, but enjoy a taste or two while vacationing.

Does anyone have any photos of what the stocked bar looks like as far as the liquor? Are they the small mini bottles ($9.25 being the most expensive :eek:), or are they actually worth spending the money on :confused:?

Me and my husband are also sailing on the Miracle in Feb and i'm debating if cheers will be worth it for us. We are both not big drinkers but i can see us indulging because we can :) I'm putting aside money for cheers and will decide once we get thier. Have a great time on your cruise!

The heck with cheers and 700!:eek:

Bring what you need in your suitcase :cool: