Miracle Obstructed View (7A) FAVORITES or balcony favorites?

Cruznjuly

Have you cruised the Miracle, or her sisters, in an obstructed view balcony cabin?

There's a lot of conflicting information out there, so I thought I would start a current thread and see what you've got!

Likewise, did you stay in a balcony (regular, not extended or premium) that was quiet and in a perfect location?

We usually do the Premium Balcony but it's $600 more this time, so thinking of going obstructed or regular balcony.

THANK YOU! :)

While I don't have the exact information you're looking for, I can offer this: we stayed in V30 on Carnival Elation, which is an obstructed view & it was great. You can look at the Gallery under my user name for pics of the view. It was only obstructed slightly looking aft & even still, it was still a wonderful view.

Our cabin was the first obstructed view along the row & as you went aft, the view was majorly obstructed by lifeboats so that wouldn't have been as great.

SO if you researched & could find a similar situated cabin on the Miracle, where it is considered obstructed but not really "fully" obstructed, the savings might be worth it to you.

Have fun!

We've stayed in an obstructed balcony room on two occasions - once on the Miracle and once on her sister ship, the Pride - Cabin #5176 on both cruises and loved the cabin location. For the difference in price you won't be sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We stayed in an obstructed view on the Pride, 5224. It wasn't really all that obstructed. We could see out perfectly, and 5224 is the end one with a wall next to you instead of another balcony. I know some disliked it because it limited your view, but we had a great view and our balcony felt way more private with only 1 neighbor. This picture was taken sitting in the chair, just a rope and some holdings in the way of the view, and not even an issue when you are standing. We would absolutely book it again, especially for the price!

1d35321d8d2c6f5fb19b5861c2641b24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by NoDayButToday

I just booked a balcony guarantee on the miracle here. I posted a question asking if the 7A are included in the guarantee pool as they aren't really listed as obstructed even though they are. No room assignment yet so I guess I can't answer your question. Sorry.

When we choose a balcony cabin, we always choose a 7A. The obstruction is the lifeboats or tenders. The lifeboats sit higher than the tenders. The tenders roof are at the level of the balcony floor.

The worst 7A's are behind the 1st 3 lifeboats. The only other bad cabins are at the beginning or at the end of the 7A groupings because the view from the balcony will be obstructed on one side by the balcony of the regular cabin.

So it looks like

Are the available cabins. I'm sure I can call and there will be a few more.

Am I right that 5190 or 5160 is the "best" of these?

No. Out of all of these, 5234 & 5237 are the best. The top of the tenders sit at the floor of the balcony. The only obstruction will be looking straight down. Next are 5160 & 5162.

5160 & 5162 - sit behind the higher life boat, but you will have an okay view as these 2 are between the life boats.

5190 & 5191 - View will be blocked by 5192 & 5193 respectively. If looking to the rear of the ship, you will see a white wall when looking out the balcony and can't look past it.

Hope the pictures below help.

View from 5155. View from 5160 & 5061 will be similar.

11809-viewfrom5155.jpg

This is a view from a 5177 which is behind a tender. View from 5234 & 5237 should be similar.

PB140118.jpg

Even though this picture doesn't show 5190 & 5191, you can see the wall I am talking about. Cabin6151-1.jpg