Island Marketing Nassau Booze Cruise & Snorkeling

sunset785

DH and I will be arriving in Nassau at noon. This excursion begins at 1. Would you book this excursion based on these times? Also, does anyone have any reviews about this excursion & what it is like. I'm thinking about booking it this weekend. Thanks!

DH and I will be arriving in Nassau at noon. This excursion begins at 1. Would you book this excursion based on these times? Also, does anyone have any reviews about this excursion & what it is like. I'm thinking about booking it this weekend. Thanks!

Depends on where you are boarding??

If you are boarding at the nearby wharf, you should be able to make it.

If you are boarding elsewhere, not.

Why not give them a call directly, you may be able to pay on the boat.

www.boozecruisebahamas.com

I e-mailed they said no problem. There boat is just to right of our pier about 5 mins away. If I had a two hour buffer I'd do it but so many things can go wrong. It's hilarious watching drunk people running to ship cause they're late and trust me, Carnival does not wait for anyone.Besides trying to catch a flight, who's going to pack all your belongings.I love booze cruises, but it's not worth the risk. Sorry. Good luck to all.:)

Scubagirl,do you know if this the cruise you posted the link to different or the same as this one:

http://bahamascruiseexcursions.com/NassauBoozeCruiseParty.htm

It says specifically on this website that the party boat leaves from the cruise ship port. I think you have to only pay 20% up front and the rest when you get on, if I am correct.

Scubagirl,do you know if this the cruise you posted the link to different or the same as this one:

http://bahamascruiseexcursions.com/NassauBoozeCruiseParty.htm

It says specifically on this website that the party boat leaves from the cruise ship port. I think you have to only pay 20% up front and the rest when you get on, if I am correct.

Depending on the day, they may use differnent boats, but it's the same tour.

It's a fun day.. one thing to note... this reseller restricts children, but the tour DOES allow kids on board.. Inappropriate in my book, but allowed.

We are leaving Baltimore on March 20th on Carnival Pride, Looking for some ideas on what to do in Nassau. We want to go to Atlantis and check it out, heard it was amazing. Looking for a good beach, not at Atlantis. Maybe a package deal at another hotel. Also, with the booze cruise, are there alot of younger kids on there? We are partiers, but do not want to be around alot of beligerant kids....Any suggestions would appreciated...

We are leaving Baltimore on March 20th on Carnival Pride, Looking for some ideas on what to do in Nassau. We want to go to Atlantis and check it out, heard it was amazing. Looking for a good beach, not at Atlantis. Maybe a package deal at another hotel. Also, with the booze cruise, are there alot of younger kids on there? We are partiers, but do not want to be around alot of beligerant kids....Any suggestions would appreciated...

You're heading down in the middle of the Heavy spring break period. There will likely be a ton of young kids drinking, puking and passing out.

I'd stay away from the booze cruise if you are not in college.

Depending on how much time you have in port, you may want to Nix Atlantis.. Cabbage Beach (which is the only public beach on Paradise Island) .. has been seriously eroded, and has been closed recently. So you would have to go west of the port to find a beach..(Atlantis is east and over the bridge).

Junkanoo beach just outside of town will be pretty packed, as will most hotle beaches.

You might want to look into a snorkeling trip or private island trip like Blackbeards or Sandy toes.

Thank you for the information, very helpful! I have inquired on the Hilton day pass, have not heard back from them to say wether it is available.

You could book this ahead of time with island Marketing.

Last year, they were selective in who they turned away.. but if you have a paid pass, you're in.

This is NOT a party place.. it's quiet and relaxing..

so our ship, norwegian gem, is at nassau from 8am to 6pm. we booked the booze cruise for 1pm. island marketing says we'll be back by 5 and that the drop off point is minutes away from where the ship docks.

is there a cut-off time where they don't allow passengers back onto the ship? we have an hour long window...but just to be safe...

Depends on where you are boarding??

If you are boarding at the nearby wharf, you should be able to make it.

If you are boarding elsewhere, not.

Why not give them a call directly, you may be able to pay on the boat.

www.boozecruisebahamas.com

Thanks for the link! I wanted to call Island Marketing but couldnt find a ph#. I'll give these folks a call.

They ask you when your ship leaves as you board and what time you need to be back. I think they dropped us off at 4.

Thank you! I will see if that is something they can do when I make the call today.

• 9 months later...

the cruise was pretty good. i don't remember all the details because this was back in spring break (march 2011), but here goes. it's basically a big drunk fest. they give you unlimited drinks, but it's cheap liquor. plus the lines get obnoxiously long so we were double fisting each time. the food platter they gave was pretty good. as i remember, it was snorkeling, beach visit (you can rent a jetski with sketchy guys that live on the beach, barter for a good deal. really short visit though), then music all the way back. during the 1st half there are chairs all over the top deck, but during the 2nd half they move them all out and just bump music. it's basically a big dance/drunk party, so hopefully you're into that. pretty fun though. you tell them when your ship is due to leave and they'll get you back on time. the whole purchase/meeting at the dock process is pretty sketchy though. we explored and had lunch on the main island, and met at a place outside of senor frogs. they seemed unorganized though, as if different vendors sold tickets to the same party cruise. our boat came late, so it was kind of cut short. they pick up from multiple destinations, so from where you get on there might be other people on board already.

overall it was good, cuz my friends and i used it as a pregame before getting back onto the ship. hope this helps, have fun!

Archived