Early to Bed Confession

mame42

AQ - I'll have to book a cruise you and your mum will be on. Maybe I'll hold my own craft session at midnight or trivia. Or, walking four times around the deck in our pajamas followed by drinks in the Ocean Bar. Wouldn't the lower promenade passengers like that:D

Erm I've done the deck walking in my pyjamas ... If I can't sleep I have to walk somewhere

I love the way you put how I feel. The early bird may catch the worm, but I have no need for worms, so no reason to get up early. I make it to breakfast just as they are closing Lido down.

On a HAL ship I am just finishing dinner about 10:00 PM. Then, if it's something interesting, off to the show. After that I'm wide awake, and ready for fun! Out of the showroom to find---nothing. Lounges are quiet, as the musicians are on break. Keep going to the next lounge to find---nothing.

There was a time the last lounge didn't even open until 11:00 PM! Those were good days, and made me come to love HAL.

So, what's a girl to do but give up and head for bed long before midnight. If HAL wants me to spend money, please create an opportunity!

Ruth, you're my soulmate! LOL

I am NOT an early riser. Hubby is an early riser and gets into the gym by 5:30 every morning. We are total opposites. I wish HAL would offer more to do after 10pm. I think that's why we only choose HAL for port intensive cruises. By the time we have to get up early and spend 8 hours on a tour, we are ready for a 10pm bedtime.

If we want nightly entertainment, we cruise on Royal and usually go to the Caribbean where we've been numerous times so the ports are not important to us. Ruth, come on over to Royal with us. We'll have a great time in the evenings!