Trip.insurance

bmetz34

I know this has been asked but mobile searching isn't finding it. Thinking about switching our trip to a new ship. Should I be able to, should I cancel the carnival insurance and book through somewhere else to save a little money?? If so, where?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Another good one is tripinsurancestore.com:)

We can second this recommendation.

We've received incredibly helpful information, which we really needed when we were just starting to take out travel insurance a few years ago.

(And thanks to <someone> here on CruiseCritic whose recommendation we used to contact them the first time!)

The important thing, we think, is to *call* them, and not just rely upon the online summaries. Those are great for "starters", but the "fine print" (plus any special needs in one's circumstances") obviously can't be addressed that way.

We've usually used Travel Insured policies purchased from www.TripInsuranceStore.com and twice we've had relatively large claims. These were paid without any nonsense.

We also get MedJetAssist through TripInsuranceStore, and they arrange the same AARP discount we'd get directly.

We've also purchased CSA policies a couple of times when Travel Insured coverage didn't work out, but we've never had a claim with them.