Recommendation, how to get to dole factory while in honolulu

britty1

Or are you trying to find transportation? I think taxi. But that's really expensive from honolulu. The bus but that will take a long time and you need to consider traffic heading out from Honolulu to dole during the week. Traffic starts building from 2:00/2:30 and you won't want to be stuck in it. Coming back into town and into Waikiki will be bad in afternoon traffic as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Or are you trying to find transportation? I think taxi. But that's really expensive from honolulu. The bus but that will take a long time and you need to consider traffic heading out from Honolulu to dole during the week. Traffic starts building from 2:00/2:30 and you won't want to be stuck in it. Coming back into town and into Waikiki will be bad in afternoon traffic as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, I am looking for transport recommendations. Hop on hop off bus, reliable tour operators etc. any recommendations welcome. Thank you

Rental car is what we used last month,stopped in for about 20 minutes since we were passing by and had not been there is over a decade then we continued on up to the north shore. I would not center my day around a stop there. There is a hedge maze and a few displays with different types of pineapples but it is mainly focused on things for you to buy.

Rental car is what we used last month,stopped in for about 20 minutes since we were passing by and had not been there is over a decade then we continued on up to the north shore. I would not center my day around a stop there. There is a hedge maze and a few displays with different types of pineapples but it is mainly focused on things for you to buy.

Thanks bill. We have been there before but our travel companions have not and nobody wants to drive. We would probably not do the tour but that pineapple ice cream is not to be missed.

Thanks bill. We have been there before but our travel companions have not and nobody wants to drive. We would probably not do the tour but that pineapple ice cream is not to be missed.

Just use Uber. The maze is stupid, but the pineapple train is interesting.

Hmm, I forgot about that ice cream. :D