Insignia Concierge Lounge?

Sopwith

Sorry to inform you, there are no lounges (concierge or executive) on the R ships (Nautical, Regatta, Insignia..etc). And, no you cannot use OBC for advance ordering of shorex. OBC can only be used onboard (think alcohol, Spa, etc), or any shorex that is booked onboard.

Sopwith, bear in mind that the "R" ships are much smaller than the "O" ships. 684 vs. 1250 passengers.

So there are only two specialty restaurants and no lounges as such. (There is still plenty to eat and drink ...)

• 4 months later...

The "R" ships are pretty much the same, just as Marina and Riviera (called the "O" ships here) are pretty much the same. The "R" ships only carry 684 passengers and there just isn't room for a lounge. The concierge and executive lounges were created for the "O" ships which are much newer. So Sirena doesn't have a lounge any more than Regatta, Insignia or Nautica do.

You get some benefits as a concierge passenger but not everyone considers them terribly valuable. You can do a search and find threads on this subject. One thing you get is a hot breakfast in the room (ordinary veranda cabins that are not concierge only get a continental breakfast). We are usually in a PH so I myself can't really tell you much -- other than to suggest that you do a search to get the real nitty gritty.

Mura

Is it true that Sirena also has no lounge? What do I get if I pay for a Conciege Level suite on Sirena?

Thanks.

We just got off a wonderful cruise on Sirena two weeks ago and stayed in a concierge level cabin. The only things of value were the bottle of champagne on arrival, getting two extra nights in specialty dining, and room service hot breakfast- never used. But the awesome thing we DID get booking a concierge cabin was an aft stateroom! Without that option will not be worth getting the concierge next time.

Sorry to inform you, there are no lounges (concierge or executive) on the R ships (Nautical, Regatta, Insignia..etc). And, no you cannot use OBC for advance ordering of shorex. OBC can only be used onboard (think alcohol, Spa, etc), or any shorex that is booked onboard.

Plus 1

Sent from my iPhone using Forums