Convertible Dress

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! Has anyone found a good quality convertible dress? If so, could you please share the link :). Thanks!

I bought a midi-length convertible dress from Atom Attire on Etsy. It’s worked out great for me, and the price was reasonable. She’ll send you swatches (which you order through her website) to assist in color selection. (I went with basic black, which is my favorite color in the world…) She was also very quick; just message if you need it in a particular timeline to check the schedule!

I was surprised just how versatile it is! I wore it four times on our last cruise (after washing it in the sink after the first two wearings). On embarkation day, I wore it as a tunic with leggings (Henkaa's Kylie style, with the straps pulled wide), adding fancier jewelry for dinner. I wore it for both formal nights (different styles and different jewelry), and it was a skirt for dinner one night (Henkaa's Sandy style), with a red drapey top. I pack it in a tiny packing cube with the tube tops, and it doesn’t wrinkle at all!

If you’re modest or busty, I recommend adding the tube top; I am very busty, so I bought one to cover my bra. (No way I can use one of those stick-on things!) I also bought a second one in a dark red, to use as a sash.

I have since worn it as a tunic and a skirt several times, and once more as a dress. Of course it’s going on our cruise next month!

I wore it four times on our last cruise (after washing it in the sink after the first two wearings).

I couldn't remember how quickly it dried. But I wore my dress last weekend, so I washed it yesterday. I put it on the drying rack around 10 pm, and it was dry by 7 am! Definitely fast drying. :)