disney dream concierge one bedroom suite

woody378

Hi, my daughter and son-in-law have 3 children, 5,3 and 15 months. They are considering the concierge one bedroom family suite. This arrangement has a pull out sofa bed and a Pullman sleeper. The two older children need to sleep seperately, so both beds will be in use. Is there room for a pack n play with both beds in use? Where could this be placed? The baby still takes two naps so they would need to be able to have a darkened area for those. The other two (not so much the 5 year old) take naps as well. Any suggestions? Have any of you been in this situation? Any insight you can provide would be helpful. Thank you!Disney drea

There is plenty of room for the pack and play, even with the other beds in use. You can put the pack and play in the bedroom area or on the living room area. My suggestion would be the bedroom as that is the easiest place to darken. For naps, can the older kids sleep on the big bed in the bedroom? Or would then need the night time beds prepared for naps as well? It is certainly easier if they would nap on mom and dad's bed, but your host will do whatever is needed to provide for them.

the 1 bedroom is definitely roomy enough for the 5 of them..

the pack and play can go into the living room..

and for naps i agree that it probably would work best in the bedroom, with the 3 year old napping on your bed during the day so that you can darken the room..

i took my elderly mom and sister in a one bedroom on the dream and we really enjoyed it...

i see no issues for the 5 of them having plenty of room..