Wine store near Brooklyn Pier

recia

I was just driving around there and saw one on VanBrunt street. There is also a beautiful new Fairway Supermarket at the end of VanBrunt Street with everything you need. You can even have lunch there and take your food outside for a beautiful view of the water and the Statue of Liberty.

Yes and you can see the Bayonne pier accross the way too. The liquor store in Red Hook is fairly new I haven't been there yet. I had lunch at Fairway on Friday...and its very nice...and inexpensive. A restuarnat will open on the second floor of Fairway at some time in the future...

Looked at Fairway website....no mention of wine or liquor there. Is the liquor store part of Fairway or a differnet store?

They sell beer. There is a wine store a couple of blocks north on Van Brundt(towards the Red Hook cruise terminal) street. There are also there other liquor stores that I can recommend the Heights Chateau on Atlantic Avenue, Towne Liquors Henry and Clark Street and the Liquor store in the pathmark shopping center of Gowanus...http://www.pathmark.com located at the Gowanus off Hamilton Avenue.

Archived