Manchester Terrorism Attack

Techno123

Whilst I know this is not directly related to Seabourn, I hope my Seabourn friends will join the UK in mourning for what the Australian Prime Minister stated ''was an attack on innocence. Surely there is no crime more reprehensible than the murder of children. This is a direct and brutal attack on young people everywhere, on freedom everywhere.”

The young people I teach had friends and family who were attending the concert so it has very much touched our hearts - so far the youngest to die was only 8 years old

There is nothing more evil than an attack on our future generations . The young , taken too early, denied the natural term of life. Parents hearts broken , all of us feeling the heavy cloak of grief.

Our best wishes for recovery to the injured and those traumatised at having witnessed this terror. The world surrounds them in a warm hug.

Manchester was the city I chose to live in when I first came to the UK as an adult . Still living very close but with older age I realised I prefer a quiet rural life.

Manchester is a city of great history and wonderful people. It's also truly diverse and as a foreigner I always felt welcome.

My thoughts are with the families, friends and loved ones affected by this.