In room breakfasts & bar menus

kikki21

Are all in room breakfasts the same across the fleet? If so does anyone have a menu please?

Also bar menus!

We have an included drinks package with our Aurea experience but the website keeps crashing when I try & look at it. I know premium drinks aren't included but what is? Specially looking at cocktails & coffees.

Thank you in advance [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The room service continental breakfast menus are the same across the fleet - cereals, yoghurt, bread rolls/toast/croissants/pastries, butter/jam/marmalade, juice (flavoured water, more like), tea/coffee/cold & hot milk/hot chocolate. You indicate the number you require beside each item and hang the menu outside your door before 2am.

There is a great range of cocktails available on the drinks package. Also coffees - though not speciality coffees. There are a number of reviews here which include the photos of the bar menus. Items with a red asterisk are only included in the premium drinks package.

The room service continental breakfast menus are the same across the fleet - cereals, yoghurt, bread rolls/toast/croissants/pastries, butter/jam/marmalade, juice (flavoured water, more like), tea/coffee/cold & hot milk/hot chocolate. You indicate the number you require beside each item and hang the menu outside your door before 2am.

There is a great range of cocktails available on the drinks package. Also coffees - though not speciality coffees. There are a number of reviews here which include the photos of the bar menus. Items with a red asterisk are only included in the premium drinks package.

Brilliant thank you!

Brilliant thank you!

You're welcome. :)

I see you're sailing in a few weeks time. We'll be on Meraviglia in 23 days' time - I'm hoping to post a couple of photos and posts either while onboard or as soon as we return. I'll see if I can get a photo of the room service breakfast menu and some of the bar menus - I'm not promising, though, as photos are not my forte. I can manage some from my phone to the forum but the quality won't be so good. I'll really have to master Photobucket! :rolleyes:

Keep an eye on the site - the reviews should be coming in soon and, hopefully, any questions you have will be answered before your cruise. Bon voyage! ;p

You're welcome. :)

I see you're sailing in a few weeks time. We'll be on Meraviglia in 23 days' time - I'm hoping to post a couple of photos and posts either while onboard or as soon as we return. I'll see if I can get a photo of the room service breakfast menu and some of the bar menus - I'm not promising, though, as photos are not my forte. I can manage some from my phone to the forum but the quality won't be so good. I'll really have to master Photobucket! :rolleyes:

Keep an eye on the site - the reviews should be coming in soon and, hopefully, any questions you have will be answered before your cruise. Bon voyage! ;p

That's even better Beamafar - we are on the 7th July sailing so any info would be great.

I have seen Gambee's cruise report on the Divina & looked at the menus there & it seemed to indicate that anything with an asterisk was premium so anything without should be included & it looked very generous indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bear in mind that Gambee's report was of Divina in the US. The bar menus differ slightly in the Med and the basic drinks package is not quite as comprehensive as it is stateside. It's also cheaper this side of the pond! Having said that, it covers a really great range of drinks, so no worries there. Pete (Skier52) has posted photos of bar menus which will probably be the same or similar to what will be available on Meraviglia - I can't recall which thread they're on. I'll have a look and post a link on here if I find them.